its over..

X

Xeenopeen91

I should have said her tits aren't bare lol
But yea here's one of them.
And @immature im not even "in the market" and I don't hack. I don't really understand what you mean though? The pics I'm talking about are either rare photoshoots that never got released because the pics were too revealing, or old previews hackers were trying to shop around to sell the leaks just like they did with the fappening. You'll find watermarked up previews just like this Hayden one.
most celebs tended up taking revealing photo shoots at some point (like Hayden's with Tyler shields) tha

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    53.7 KB · Views: 705

asup

Like I said. ..:. Bunch of pussy ass mother fuckers bitching there's more to come.. then fuckin bring it on then or else shut the fuck up....right?

X

Xeenopeen91

My phone fucked up and sent it early but i was going to say
Most celebs ended up taking revealing photo shoots and most of the photographers ended up putting the outtakes never used online, which were hacked, stolen, or downloaded from the source.

X

Xeenopeen91

Then there's obviously at least a few more Tyler sheilds photos because of this...

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    25.8 KB · Views: 411
X

Xeenopeen91

Old Miley photos taken with that hemsworth guy....

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    48.4 KB · Views: 288
T

Treyveon Moses

How many times do I have to tell y'all. There are Numerous pics of TOP A-LIST CELEBS. PLUS VIDEOS OF KEKE. The thing is these photos are being auctioned off. When the holders have made all the money they could have possibly made. The pics will be released. Most likely around Dec 15- 29. Just chill.

D

dblboggie

How many times do I have to tell y'all. There are Numerous pics of TOP A-LIST CELEBS. PLUS VIDEOS OF KEKE. The thing is these photos are being auctioned off. When the holders have made all the money they could have possibly made. The pics will be released. Most likely around Dec 15- 29. Just chill.
I'd really, REALLY, like to believe this to be true. I sincerely hope that it is as I am still holding out a small scintilla of hope that more Lea Michele pics and vids get released.

R

Rikenore

all the hacked stuff will get out eventually. Personally I think it just got way too hot way too fast. The guy who did it wasn't some professional spy or criminal mastermind, just a nominally normal guy (or guys). A lot of rich famous people with rich powerful friends were embarrassed and even more were threatened with embarrassment. Its going to bring the lawmen down on you. Not to mention everyone with an internet connection is watching for more leaks. The leaks will still slowly trickle out, a few b and c list celebs, maybe a model or two. Then a few months or a year even, when everyone has lost interest or is looking at the next scandal. BAM, we'll see a bunch of new pics hit the web. Probably after all the private collectors checks have cleared and there is no more money to be made.

Personally I would just quietly distribute the entire collection to a number of sources, the have 15 or 20 people leak it all in one giant wave everywhere at once. Just flood it out there so there isn't anyway to block it, track it, or control it. So a message to who ever has the rest of the goods. You have already been immortalized for one of the greatest internet scandals of all times. Not to mention all the trouble it caused Apple. So just give us to rest already, stop with the drawn out release.

B

BJ fan

My phone fucked up and sent it early but i was going to say
Most celebs ended up taking revealing photo shoots and most of the photographers ended up putting the outtakes never used online, which were hacked, stolen, or downloaded from the source.
We've already got two celebs hacked through their photo shoots: Jessica Pace and Adrianne Curry. There may be more than these two, if others can recall.

B

BJ fan

Hope so!

G

Gasman68

The full Demi Lovato pics have never been released yet for one

F

FreeToFap

The day The Fappening officially ends, masturbation will stop working, men all over the world will have to figure out something else to do with their dicks all day... It'll be a scary day indeed-If I had some unreleased pics Id save them like I was a Doomsday Prepper just in case..

G

Gnor1

An opinion thread in the leak section. People still posting in the wrong place and don't even have any facts to go along with it. Post pics or information in this section. Your personal opinions go in off-topic section. Oh yeah if you think its over or just want to complain I question your reasons for being here.

TheBRADLeyB

so is the frapping over? Been ages since anything.

My guess would be yes, it's over. There could be a Fappening 4 but 3 is over. To be honest I'm a bit happy if it ends now in total. Not that I didn't like what we got it wouldn't want more, I just want it to end out of spite for all the people who posted 'requests' or acted like they knew something about the event when it happened. It's pretty clear the entire Fappening was a staggered release of a large cache of hacked data and was not a hacking assault that began in September and kept going from there as some idiots claimed.

Also I'm spiteful of all the people who kept telling me Emma Watson pics existed and were hacked. Obviously there never were Watson nudes hacked and thus I remain smarter than those who disagreed with me!

All in all though it's a good amount of quality and quantity we got so...
Fuck yeah!

But yeah Fappening 3 is dead, 4 may never come.

B

BJ fan

We've got Madonna, who's certainly an A lister. Still hoping for some Emma W, but I agree it's now a long shot.

R

rashby69

We've got Madonna, who's certainly an A lister. Still hoping for some Emma W, but I agree it's now a long shot.

when this first happened didn't emma w say they wouldn't find nude pics on her phone but a lot of pics of art

R

Rikenore

when this first happened didn't emma w say they wouldn't find nude pics on her phone but a lot of pics of art

Yes and I believe it. If we ever get Emma nudes they will be out takes from one of her photo shoots or from a lover taking it without her knowing.

E

EvilPrince2800

I think she does have nude photos but prolly said that to get people to give up hope lol..but I do think there are some out there