its over..

F

FreeToFap

Be patient-I'm sure out of the blue glorious things will start to happen once more-Just imagine waking up and finding new leaks, it's what keeps getting me out of bed everyday-I just think to myself, 'maybe today is the day when Oprah's pics will leak'

Little known fact: Oprah's so rich her vagina is white.. #TrueStory

X

Xeenopeen91

Be patient-I'm sure out of the blue glorious things will start to happen once more-Just imagine waking up and finding new leaks, it's what keeps getting me out of bed everyday-I just think to myself, 'maybe today is the day when Oprah's pics will leak'

Black people have purple vaginas. Kinda gross unless your into the whole Avatar thing.
And yea there's tons more leaks, but I doubt we will ever have a "fappening part whatever". They'll just leak like celeb pics used to. Which is secretly onto nude celeb blogs, then one dummy will expose it on a popular site, then it will end up on celebjihad.

asup

As I've said before, it's over n as much as you guys say " Just wait" Umm No. . It's over. The original hacker , amazing shit otherwise the latest has been shit. Half the names on the list never showed. So unless those names u actually recognize show up. It's OVER.....

X

Xeenopeen91

As I've said before, it's over n as much as you guys say " Just wait" Umm No. . It's over. The original hacker , amazing shit otherwise the latest has been shit. Half the names on the list never showed. So unless those names u actually recognize show up. It's OVER.....
I've been collecting for about 6 years. Yea, YOUR favorite celebs that were on the list may have not leaked, but there is tons more out there that's already released (like I said above) in rare celeb leak blogs. They're HARD to find, and dont necessarily have what you analysts on here would call "leaks" but they are the other photos from the hacked sets that didn't make the fappening release. For instance, you can find tons of Hayden at parties licking her friends tits and dancing on strip poles. Thus once again proving that people are just holding back on releasing full content.

There are also SUPER rare photo shoots of many of these celebs on these forums.
Before you all say "post links" "what's the forum names"...these sites have stayed a secret since about 2005, and for good reason. I'm not about to go and ruin it for the real ORIGINAL GUYs.

I'm planning on making a section in here for these specific photo sets, but if anyone keeps check on me, I have been unable to connect my computer to a new router for some time now, so I am on my phone, and can only post 1 picture at a time.
Not gonna do that.

asup

Blah blah blah... nothing new. Not worth our time. . Always people bitching... prove me wrong with posts. Otherwise shut the fuck up...am I right? Back me up on this. I got people everyday saying hold on more shit Is coming. But nothing for months now..so shut the fuck up.....it's over guys......

X

Xeenopeen91

Blah blah blah... nothing new. Not worth our time. . Always people bitching... prove me wrong with posts. Otherwise shut the fuck up...am I right? Back me up on this. I got people everyday saying hold on more shit Is coming. But nothing for months now..so shut the fuck up.....it's over guys......
Haha okay little boy. Did mommy stop spoiling you yesterday? Your the only one bitching.
You'll look just like the other idiots that said "it's over" September 19th.
There will always be celeb leaked nudes as long as celebs keep taking them.
Now ask mommy to screw the umbilical chord back on.

R

rashby69

if you think its over stop checking on this site and stop arguing with people that don't think its over

R

rashby69

All I ever hear from people is crying...WA WA WA ...
then don't come back to this site i mean if you think its over i just uploaded 100+ of Adrienne Curry but yeah its over

I

immature

I've been collecting for about 6 years. Yea, YOUR favorite celebs that were on the list may have not leaked, but there is tons more out there that's already released (like I said above) in rare celeb leak blogs. They're HARD to find, and dont necessarily have what you analysts on here would call "leaks" but they are the other photos from the hacked sets that didn't make the fappening release. For instance, you can find tons of Hayden at parties licking her friends tits and dancing on strip poles. Thus once again proving that people are just holding back on releasing full content.

There are also SUPER rare photo shoots of many of these celebs on these forums.
Before you all say "post links" "what's the forum names"...these sites have stayed a secret since about 2005, and for good reason. I'm not about to go and ruin it for the real ORIGINAL GUYs.

I'm planning on making a section in here for these specific photo sets, but if anyone keeps check on me, I have been unable to connect my computer to a new router for some time now, so I am on my phone, and can only post 1 picture at a time.
Not gonna do that.
May I ask if there are celebs who haven't leaked at all but who have pics? I don't mean A-list necessarily, just any at all? And also, is there any way to get into the market (to buy, not trade).

S

Sucram

My personal belief is that whatever has been hacked whether released already or not, is all there will be. While that may mean there will be releases that have yet been seen is possible, but I really doubt that there will be new hacks. When the hacking hit the news, I'm sure that everyone panicked and dumped whatever photos and videos were on their phones or computers. I know that's what I would do. Some were probably lucky enough to have done so before their info was compromised, some obviously not. If they didn't do it then, then surely they did when Snapchat was breached. Imagine walking past a window and noticing a woman undressing. You watch her for several nights, and one night she notices you looking in and secures the blinds. It is highly unlikely at that point that she will "Forget" to close the blinds again. These men and woman now realize that there are ways to breach their info, and as such, are more than likely not going to make those mistakes again. While we may still see some media whores like Kim Kardashian feigning embarrassment that their private moments have been "compromised", or Vanessa Hudgens who makes repeated mistakes and cries foul either from wanting attention or from just being stupid remains to be seen. As such, I seriously doubt that we will see anything like this happen again in the near future...

S

Sucram

I believe she calls her vagina "Steadman"

J

Jabra

Okay for me I haven't seen Hayden licking anyone's tips so please post even if you can follow only one. I'll wait better to see one than nothing at all.