Isabel Hodgins

J

John bollox

Give it 24/48hrs to see what develops :)......I may not need to, someone else may just decide to release them in the meantime.

But I tell you what though, strange as this may seem, I actually have an issue posting these types of Pics, their origin and all that, doesn’t mean I don’t like viewing them: D but being held responsible, no, doesn’t sit well with me, so if you you don’t mind, I’ll send it to you (24/48hr, if nothing happens) and you can upload it if you so wish.

Like the ‘Blank’ in the Firing Squad, that’s how I like to see it myself.
Fair enough thanks, message me if you feel like sharing

T

Thomas1701

Give it 24/48hrs to see what develops :)......I may not need to, someone else may just decide to release them in the meantime.

But I tell you what though, strange as this may seem, I actually have an issue posting these types of Pics, their origin and all that, doesn’t mean I don’t like viewing them :D but being held responsible, no, doesn’t sit well with me, so if you don’t mind, I’ll send it to you (24/48hrs, if nothing happens) and you can upload it, if you so wish.

Like the ‘Blank’ in the Firing Squad, that’s how I like to see myself.
I will be happy to do that

toadboy1985

But I tell you what though, strange as this may seem, I actually have an issue posting these types of Pics, their origin and all that, doesn’t mean I don’t like viewing them :D but being held responsible, no, doesn’t sit well with me, so if you don’t mind, I’ll send it to you (24/48hrs, if nothing happens) and you can upload it, if you so wish.

Like the ‘Blank’ in the Firing Squad, that’s how I like to see myself.
Youve got a leak, more please

L

leaky69

I’ve got to create a mega with the pics in the first place so it’s near on impossible for me I’m getting 200kps I’m in the sticks and waiting on new internet to get installed