Isabel Hodgins

D

Daddybiykane1

Page five
My bad lol. But yeh on the voila there's going to be some proper decent drops in march. No idea why the main leakers/hackers etc are waiting for when thy had all these since summer last year. There's talk of them setting up a site on deeper web for people to buy individual leaks with bit coin. Different tears 1-5 1 being like Beyoncé levels and 5 being that ET looking chick from Corrie lol

J

Jobe1

Page five
My bad lol. But yeh on the voila there's going to be some proper decent drops in march. No idea why the main leakers/hackers etc are waiting for when thy had all these since summer last year. There's talk of them setting up a site on deeper web for people to buy individual leaks with bit coin. Different tears 1-5 1 being like Beyoncé levels and 5 being that ET looking chick from Corrie lol
Ngl I'd rather have someone from a soap than someone like Beyoncé

atomicbot

I know I shouldn't ask this kind of thing and bump etc sorry! But can any of these members that seem to be a little in the know atm tell me, has Ellie Goulding's name ever been thrown around when it comes to leaks?

Please either make a dream or crush it!

I

Ilovehelenflanagan

I’m not doing a q&a as it will just water down this post. I am a man of my word as I’ve proven so if someone plays ball I will. Not saying any more on the matter

Could you make a seperate thread with a list of all the ones you have then people will know what they have to play against.

There must be so many celebrities out there that have leaks we don’t know about.

D

Daddybiykane1

I know I shouldn't ask this kind of thing and bump etc sorry! But can any of these members that seem to be a little in the know atm tell me, has Ellie Goulding's name ever been thrown around when it comes to leaks?

Please either make a dream or crush it!

Yeh she's floating about tier 1.