***Fap 4.0***

K

Knocker

Any news on the next batch? Hoping for giorgia may foote next!! Please please

E

Example363

Why would you want something fake? Kym Marsh stuff is real!
I can't tell you how desperate I am for the Kym Marsh set!! Louisa Johnson was fantastic and I love Jennifer Metcalf but missed out on an arse shot hopefully Kym Marsh pics will be everything I want and more!!

H

Harvorator

This entire ordeal is starting to look more and more like hunting for the ever elusive Bigfoot or Loch Ness monster. How convenient that every major celebrity is not showing her face on the nudes but all the "who really cares" ones are showing it all. Basically the big celeb sets are collection of pictures that they would show you themselves if you knew them and nudes that look a bit like them with zero proof of identity. Call me cynical, but I feel like someone is baiting the shit out of my clicks.

fooster

Hope thay a lot more to come British had it good last night let hope the Americanstyle have a good one to night eg kylie jenner I live in hope
wouldn't count on it, as she has never ever been mentionned or came up in any kind of chatter or lists...so, I'd say the chances are none to extremely minimal.

fooster

haven't kept up with todays chatter, so I wouldn't know. but my guess is, there is more and that could drip over the next few days. but then again, I have been wrong before. let's just relax, enjoy the ride and wait for what might or might not follow. there is enough material here on the board to pass the time anyhow...

fooster

who to look for, major traders:

EricFapton (Main Dude)
RealOp(ringleader)
v4444 (ringleader)
Hakenkreuz (ringleader)
realEusebeia
atX
Pi
MYSTIQUE
GreenRanger
punu
WaraiOtoko
StarsUp64
FruitDaLoop
Gr00t
Fenners
bboni
jackbauer1
deadpeter
nyquil

they are in cl15.chatovod.com/ and newlurk.chatovod.com/

I'd pretty much bet on the fact, that after nyxx's release of that very specific info, none of those Individuals will remain in the listed channels. for fear of prossecution or else. I say, they've moved on, or keep ultra low. Attention is not what they seek.

Most of the Nicks on those two channels are none of those mentioned above and mostly lurkers, that have been given an quick view to a murder-death-kill moment, after all has gone down and only dustspecs remain floating in the void.

but if or to whomever has more on that intel, please correct me otherwise...