***Fap 4.0***

mattiestar26

I can understand and relate. Especially since "reading up on boardetiquette" is not a priority. Meaning, that for seasoned veterans on the board, you'll have the n00b section jumping the gun and causing a bit of a...mildy stated...ruckus. nonetheless, let's welcome our new members and show them the ropes. I favour a Zen attitude in such instances. @mattiestar26 appreciate all of your help and support you've provided over the last 24h. tnx a mill.

That's ok dude! Keep up the good work

FapForLife

I'm just assuming people are holding stuff back which they shouldn't be doing. Of course I don't understand why more celebrities aren't leaking the most explicit stuff imaginable themselves as it's a guaranteed boost to their popularity and a guaranteed payback probably.

kthevs

It's amazing who passes as being a "celebrity" these days.
In today's social media climate, even show runners and producers are celebrities. You not knowing who most of these people are doesn't mean they aren't celebrities. Maybe not huge celebs, but still.

H

Harvorator

In today's social media climate, even show runners and producers are celebrities. You not knowing who most of these people are doesn't mean they aren't celebrities. Maybe not huge celebs, but still.

True. I'm hearing the leaker dude is gonna sweeten the pot by adding few very spicy pictures of his sweet old granny. Right after he releases the amateur part of the 4.0. I know what you're all thinking but, relax everyone! The sweet old lady has twitter account, technically she is a celebrity.

N

Nomad24

Not even going to lie if anybody would have decent leaks then anyone from the uk would be a good guess maybe some other american or the women from down under id love to see catt sadler,paige vanzant,kym marsh,helen flanagan,georgia may foote,laura whitmore

N

Nomad24

Wwe wise i think kelly kelly,lana,maryse,carmella,eva marie and liv morgan would have leaks but thats me being hopeful maybe also chelsea green and charlotte

fooster

today is nyxxyn's announced deadline. I wonder what is going down, whether or not midnight today the bomb is going to be dropped. or not. we shall see.

Attachments

• ListOfNyx.jpg
    ListOfNyx.jpg
    425.3 KB · Views: 1,387
Last edited:
P

PharoahEgypt

today is nyxxyn's announced deadline. I wonder what is going down, whether or not midnight today the bomb is going to be dropped. or not. we shall see.

That guy sounds like some right certified psychopath...!? I'd never deal with someone so loosely hinged personally. Way too dangerous.

fooster

So there will be leaked photos tonight at midnight? Right?

depends.

depends if nyx is successful with his demands, then probably not. if not, then we might see some stuff leak through. that is, if any of his claims are true...but then again, he has held up on his end with yesterdays release. so my money is on nyx.

Last edited: