Deep Nude Celebs ONLY

sarcastor

just started a new thread for Emily Feld

StableInfusion

Brie Larson
View attachment 2549113View attachment 2549114

I trained it, based on 584 images of Taylor Swift as well as 744 other images focused on various different aspects of nudity, all images manually captioned and reformatted into a square aspect ratio. My dataset includes wet nude women, at different zoom levels. I used RealisticVision 5.1 as a base, which is derived from 1.5. This model was actually a merge between two models trained on the same dataset. I did have to lower the weight of the word wet to 0.7 though because the wetness was a little extreme without that. (still realistic, just too wet)

I take my fully trained model and I extract an inpainting model from it by adding the difference between my full model and RealisticVision 5.1 to the RV51 inpainting model. However, I only use the inpainting model to create a low resolution image I use to guide ControlNet (realistic lineart and tile, at low weights, along with my own traced version of the details I want to preserve) and then regenerate with my full model at high resolution.

I don't have a good enough computer to really train SDXL effectively, but my datasets are high enough quality to handle that whenever I end up upgrading my GPU (although I don't expect that to be any time soon as I spent a fortune on my 3080Ti when I bought it)
Well, looks like I won't be getting realistic wet skin any time soon. That's waaay above my pay grade