Deep Nude Celebs ONLY

StableInfusion

Do we draw a line here when it comes to Bella Ramsey. I have seen a few deep fakes on the actress and she is over age now. But she does look really young. Where do you lot draw the line? I myself would NOT post deep fakes of her here. But would you lot? does look younger than their age matter. is it simply a case of any actress over 18 is fair game, no matter on their looks. Let me know because I am wondering if there is a line that is that "Wow ok no....just no" marker? How far can you go with AI-ing a picture, before it crosses a line?
I think there should be a difference between 100% AI generated and AI nudified. If the celeb in question is over 18 in the picture your using to nudify then I reckon you suitor be ok. If it's 100% AI generated then you don't know the age of the celeb in the pictures used to create the model and that's where I think you can run into trouble

abagel

Just throwing out a list here before I share my (MANY MANY) pictures of my own but; Emma Roberts, Anna Kendrick, Sydney Sierota, Karen Gillan, Kathryn Newton, Kaitlyn Dever, Natalia Dyer and Maya Hawke especially, etc are all sorts I'd like to see.