Chantelle Connelly - Chantellegshore Photos & Videos

Gimmethatshit

She's on promotion at the min, 50%off.
Anyone still subscribing say whether it's worth it or not?
I doubt it is but just looking for confirmation.

Preacher

You’re not wrong
Staff member
Na mat,e just your stupid fucking comment
This comment has been reported ( the reporter will remain anonymous) as emotional abuse, on checking the contribution of Dan we find it’s beg upon beg upon beg littered with some bumps, this comment is not emotional abuse it’s pretty tame considering how many begs and bumps the wonderful Dan has contributed to the forum, polite reminder use the report function properly not to be used by snowflakes or those easily butthurt!

Gimmethatshit

I don't sub to her account anymore. Stopped ages ago because the content was ridiculously poor and over priced, but she auto subbed me, so still get all the DMs.
She's been sending out a lot of ppv stuff recently, which by the description is potentially decent, I just don't want to get stung again and left disappointed, especially at 20quid a pop.

Does anyone have any of her new content, or ppv? Or can vouch for the quality of the goods?

Thehitman8

I don't sub to her account anymore. Stopped ages ago because the content was ridiculously poor and over priced, but she auto subbed me, so still get all the DMs.
She's been sending out a lot of ppv stuff recently, which by the description is potentially decent, I just don't want to get stung again and left disappointed, especially at 20quid a pop.

Does anyone have any of her new content, or ppv? Or can vouch for the quality of the goods?
She sent a message saying she’s realising boy/girl content tonight

Gaeleann

This comment has been reported ( the reporter will remain anonymous) as emotional abuse, on checking the contribution of Dan we find it’s beg upon beg upon beg littered with some bumps, this comment is not emotional abuse it’s pretty tame considering how many begs and bumps the wonderful Dan has contributed to the forum, polite reminder use the report function properly not to be used by snowflakes or those easily butthurt!
I apologise for the said abuse and will in future not comment of peoples silly billiness

Kalvin901

Her content has supposedly gotten better now as she’s pushing her onlyfans more to grow with Marnie constantly promoting it now offering flash sales but still no idea what her content is