Chantelle Connelly - Chantellegshore Photos & Videos

Mondaine1707

Not worth it. Nothing available yet, said she's got content via dm, but doesn't reply to them.
Hahaha how weird. Doesn’t look like she has many fans. Suppose a tactic to get subs by saying she replies to messages on her onlyfans, people sign up and she then ignores them.

DMmetoMORE

I have his onlyfans but all are with clothes, she send private videos and photos but have to pay 35 or 70 $, can we collect ir?

P

PharoahEgypt

I have his onlyfans but all are with clothes, she send private videos and photos but have to pay 35 or 70 $, can we collect ir?
surely you mean HER onlyfans? unless i've missed something crucial? :oops:

R

Reap the whirlwind

So you have his only fans and you want to collect ir, without a doubt she is female 200% and wtf is “ir” :confused:

DMmetoMORE

surely you mean HER onlyfans? unless i've missed something crucial? :oops:
So you have his only fans and you want to collect ir, without a doubt she is female 200% and wtf is “ir” :confused:
seriously? Why are the grammar police taking such an issue with that guys post? He was probably writing it with one hand busy
Im spanish guys, sorry about my english, I mean i followed her and all of her photos and videos are with clothes but she send private content.

R

Reap the whirlwind

Im spanish guys, sorry about my english, I mean i followed her and all of her photos and videos are with clothes but she send private content.
No worries we are just messing with you;) a lot of the girls only post clothed pics and want stupid amounts of money for private pics, unfortunately half the time those private pics still have them wearing clothes, maybe someone will have some info on wether her paid pics are worth the money