ASK HERE FOR INFORMATION ON RUMOURED/CONFIRMED/UPCOMING LEAKS/SETS AND WHAT THEY MAY CONTAIN... READ POST ONE

IndianaJ

Hello. Okay i find this on CrazyDN

So, back a few years ago, this former A- list actress had recently split with her significant other and wanted an adventure. If the adventure was with a rich guy, then all the better. She found a guy. It didn't last all that long and since he wasn't interested in getting his photo snapped, our actress couldn't brag to the world she was dating a rich guy and show him off. She had to settle for a few written leaks. Anyway, the guy is foreign born and was apparently in the mafia from his home country. Our actress really wanted to be with him all the time because he had a lot of money to spend and was a very big fan of hers from a show back in the day. To get his attention, she made a little self pleasuring video and sent it to him. According to the two countries currently at war together, that little two minute video is the most popular video on the app that saw its founder arrested. Everyone shares the video and our actress is incredibly popular with the troops there on both sides.

in a few weeks this

What do you do if you are this out of work, controlling violent human being who somehow managed to get an actress who used to be A list, under your thumb. First, you don't let her escape. Second, you control every second of her life. Then, you make sure you have access to her bank accounts and buy yourself whatever you like. You control her through violence and threats. Even if she does escape, you have controlled her for so long that you get her to come back and push her deeper into the abyss. You keep her from trying to quit drugs and alcohol, because then she might leave you. You also keep her from losing her looks because you know guys who are willing to pay tens of thousands of dollars to sleep with her. It is a never ending cycle, but one of these days she may escape, and then you would go down. I think it will end in a murder/suicide.

most agree that it is Hayden Panettiere

Today i read that she go to rehab and kick out her boyfreind. And now i totally sure this video exists, maybe without her face.

Attachments

• Hayden-Panettiere-Naked-TheFappening.Pro-3.jpg
    Hayden-Panettiere-Naked-TheFappening.Pro-3.jpg
    162.1 KB · Views: 2,369
Last edited:

applesauce46

So, back a few years ago, this former A- list actress had recently split with her significant other and wanted an adventure. If the adventure was with a rich guy, then all the better. She found a guy. It didn't last all that long and since he wasn't interested in getting his photo snapped, our actress couldn't brag to the world she was dating a rich guy and show him off. She had to settle for a few written leaks. Anyway, the guy is foreign born and was apparently in the mafia from his home country. Our actress really wanted to be with him all the time because he had a lot of money to spend and was a very big fan of hers from a show back in the day. To get his attention, she made a little self pleasuring video and sent it to him. According to the two countries currently at war together, that little two minute video is the most popular video on the app that saw its founder arrested. Everyone shares the video and our actress is incredibly popular with the troops there on both sides.

in a few weeks this

What do you do if you are this out of work, controlling violent human being who somehow managed to get an actress who used to be A list, under your thumb. First, you don't let her escape. Second, you control every second of her life. Then, you make sure you have access to her bank accounts and buy yourself whatever you like. You control her through violence and threats. Even if she does escape, you have controlled her for so long that you get her to come back and push her deeper into the abyss. You keep her from trying to quit drugs and alcohol, because then she might leave you. You also keep her from losing her looks because you know guys who are willing to pay tens of thousands of dollars to sleep with her. It is a never ending cycle, but one of these days she may escape, and then you would go down. I think it will end in a murder/suicide.

Today i read thay she go to rehab and kick out her boyfreind. And now i totally sure this video exists, maybe without her face.
From all the women in the world this guy really has to be abusive to one whose baby daddy is Dr. Steelhammer himself

in a few weeks this

Today i read thay she go to rehab and kick out her boyfreind. And now i totally sure this video exists, maybe without her face.
I didn’t understand most of this message. But Hayden is my hall pass. How the hell do we find this video?

Cleaned up a little.

A Star Is Born: So, back a few years ago, this former A- list actress (Hayden Panettiere) had recently split with her significant other (Wladimir Klitschko) and wanted an adventure. If the adventure was with a rich guy, then all the better. She found a guy. It didn't last all that long and since he wasn't interested in getting his photo snapped, our actress couldn't brag to the world she was dating a rich guy and show him off. She had to settle for a few written leaks. Anyway, the guy is foreign born and was apparently in the mafia from his home country. Our actress really wanted to be with him all the time because he had a lot of money to spend and was a very big fan of hers from a show (“Heroes”) back in the day. To get his attention, she made a little self pleasuring video and sent it to him. According to the two countries (Russia & Ukraine) currently at war together, that little two minute video is the most popular video on the app that saw its founder arrested. Everyone shares the video and our actress is incredibly popular with the troops there on both sides. Hayden Panettiere/Wladimir Klitschko/”Heroes”/Russia & Ukraine

The Money Maker: What do you do if you are this out of work, controlling violent human being who somehow managed to get an actress who used to be A list, under your thumb. First, you don't let her escape. Second, you control every second of her life. Then, you make sure you have access to her bank accounts and buy yourself whatever you like. You control her through violence and threats. Even if she does escape, you have controlled her for so long that you get her to come back and push her deeper into the abyss. You keep her from trying to quit drugs and alcohol, because then she might leave you. You also keep her from losing her looks because you know guys who are willing to pay tens of thousands of dollars to sleep with her. It is a never ending cycle, but one of these days she may escape, and then you would go down. I think it will end in a murder/suicide. Brian Hickerson/Hayden Panettiere ( )

Both blind items from this year. Does make me wonder about A Breed Apart film. Are they really banking on Hayden being a draw, given how late she was announced to be part of it? Seems there are two, or heh four, reasons for some of the other actresses to be bigger draws.

setho10

in a few weeks this

What is CrazyDN?

IndianaJ

Немного прибралась.

Оба слепых предмета этого года. Заставляют меня задуматься о фильме A Breed Apart . Они действительно рассчитывают на то, что Хейден будет приманкой, учитывая, как поздно было объявлено, что она будет частью этого? Кажется, есть две, или хе-хе, четыре причины, по которым некоторые другие актрисы будут более приманками.

Not 22 year, but 24.
Her career has been at the bottom for a long time; after Nashville she starred in 2 uninteresting films. It is unlikely that she will be able to become the same star as before. Moreover, she looks much worse than before.

Attachments

• Screenshot_1.png
    Screenshot_1.png
    51.2 KB · Views: 1,430
Last edited: