All leaks I know about ONLY, any wish list or request instant 10 day ban

Ban Ban

Wanna feel my hammer?
Staff member
it really is turning into a shitshow, when someone delivers what the thread title says and the posts get deleted......because of..........what exactly?

one poster lists a fee names, posts stays, another user gives a few more details about the names...............posts get deleted. So what exactly is this thread for?
You offer no proof Katang has history of his posts proving true, you been here 2 minutes called him a liar and still haven’t elaborated on why you need 2 accounts?

TheDude1

You offer no proof Katang has history of his posts proving true, you been here 2 minutes called him a liar and still haven’t elaborated on why you need 2 accounts?
No offense, but I looked up Katang's postings, and only thing he got right was Kristen Stewart's leak, and at that point of time it was pretty known that she had a set and stuff. But with that being said, he might be right on some of those, idk.
On the other hand, that vengeance guy is definitely either guessing or a low tier trader that doesn't really know anything.

Katang long

Dude, I may come across as a dick ( and I am one lol) but people here are all connected in this realm.
Maybe you were being honest but got fed wrong infos. But let us not troll others in this room.
Emma Heming set is only video and no pics at all ( that's where you got caught) unless you got different rips which is highly unlikely.
Ashely benson set just topless set for now. I can be more precise too in elaboration lol

Henceforth, won't post anything further, don't want this thread to turn into shitshow

Ban Ban

Wanna feel my hammer?
Staff member
No offense, but I looked up Katang's postings, and only thing he got right was Kristen Stewart's leak, and at that point of time it was pretty known that she had a set and stuff. But with that being said, he might be right on some of those, idk.
On the other hand, that vengeance guy is definitely either guessing or a low tier trader that doesn't really know anything.
Katang has posts in now deleted threads confirming leaks and contents of sets, we can see them you can’t no offence taken:)but this thread is being dragged off topic and needs to stop

benjohn

I know I will get muted, but 1Q. Why people who know something about real things just post the list and then mods will close this pointless discusion? And everything new will come to their PM from people who really know something?

Cesare-Cipher

I know I will get muted, but 1Q. Why people who know something about real things just post the list and then mods will close this pointless discusion? And everything new will come to their PM from people who really know something?
There isn't a Master List with all the leaks on it, Rippers have stuff on their Hard Drives that isn't floating about and obviously some sets are well guarded and those ITK may not want to go On The Record about so and so.

Pete_beno

If you think releasing a full list will stop any questions then you don't know this website very well.

You could tell someone the exact content of a set, how long the sex tapes are and how many photos there are - and someone will still ask what colour knickers she has on.

benjohn

If you think releasing a full list will stop any questions then you don't know this website very well.

You could tell someone the exact content of a set, how long the sex tapes are and how many photos there are - and someone will still ask what colour knickers she has on.
And what is the point of this? Lot of troll can tell they have video of Lady Gaga ridding a horse with purple shoes. Will you trust him? So what is the point of asking the shits, when you don't have any proof. That's the way that mods can direct. Few people really know about actually things, if they want, they can share it and mods can dicide. All others posts are pointless shit asking for the same all over again.

thevengance

can i just point out that emma has been married to bruce willis since 2009 according to imdb, so if this video is legit, it's most likely bruce's dick you'll be seeing in it :oops:

nope, its Brent Bolthouse
and video date is from 2005

and if you trust katang more than me, well ask him about that information, he will surely confirm it

thevengance

Dude, I may come across as a dick ( and I am one lol) but people here are all connected in this realm.
Maybe you were being honest but got fed wrong infos. But let us not troll others in this room.
Emma Heming set is only video and no pics at all ( that's where you got caught) unless you got different rips which is highly unlikely.
Ashely benson set just topless set for now. I can be more precise too in elaboration lol

Henceforth, won't post anything further, don't want this thread to turn into shitshow
nope its 53min video with 13 pics (thats where you got cought), dont believe me? well ask me anything about the video. Should not be a problem if your telling the truth....

nope its 53min video with 13 pics (thats where you got cought), dont believe me? well ask me anything about the video. Should not be a problem if your telling the truth....
This can be handled with much less stress. 3 questions to each involving color or style of clothing, one each from an NN pic of a different unreleased set picked by a mod. Answers DMed to mod. Consistency means you're both right, no pics released. Worst case scenario 3 NN pics released and there's a clear winner.