All leaks I know about ONLY, any wish list or request instant 10 day ban

Katang long

Hello netizens of Fappers, there's too many commotion and speculations on previews.
So I'll cut to the chase,
Selena Gomez: that's all of the leaks as of now, nothing more unless CIA got more lol

Zara Larsson : more huge explicit set with vids

Kate Beckinsale: She shows everything (pics set)

Ariana grande: NN set with trying hard sexy tease with undergarments lol

Jennifer Lawrence: good days are behind us so don't get excited

Miley Cyrus : explicit outtakes only 3 douchebags traders got ( prudish bitch celebzouttakes not one of them)who are guarding it like it's their mom's pussy. Rumored lesbian and sex tape just cooked up myth meaning she's got no set other than outtakes

Demi lovato: those leaked ones are just teasers , tons of explicit vids and pics

Peyton list: lousy set with just tits

Sofia Vergara : Shitty NN set the one 4chan got, good news 2 more rips (shows everything)

Demi Moore: nothing to get excited over

Lily mo sheen : more explicit vids and pics

Bella Thorne : her onlyfans will be closed down if her set leaks meaning explicit

Taylor swift : Lamest set of all, nothing there to see

Stella Hudgens : don't expect anything good

Gemma Arterton : just one pic left

Nicole scherzinger : just pic set shows her stuffs

Additions

Mila Kunis: good set shows everything

Ariel winter : 3 rips shows everything

People think first with these infos about shelling your hard earned cash to buy sets

Katang long

Answering to some guys questions that was on DM and here

Vanessa Hudgens: big set mostly NN few nudes nothing explicit infact her previous leak she were juicier

Haley Atwell: nothing more to get excited over

Naomi Scott: lame topless set

Victoria Justice : holy grail big rip with explicit stuffs (was asked several times by one dude here)

Kaley Cuoco: explicit set

Isabella Merced: big set with all kinds of NN and explicit stuffs

Helen Flanagan: bate vid is legit

Katang long

re Merced, as she’s bi or lesbo or whatever, is the explicit bg, gg or “just”
Isabella Merced :lesbian kissing, dancing shaking ass, shower, nudes, bate and lot of NN

Hough: another lame set, it's a friggin outtakes from some health magazine -just see through tits and panties stuff

That's it guys! Shared infos on stuffs I knew. Let's keep it clean

Ban Ban

Wanna feel my hammer?
Staff member
Well i gave you the info i had. Make yourself whatever you want out of it. And just trying to tell you to be carefull about the other user.

One name that might also be interesting for a few. Ashley Benson, multiple sets. Pretty much everything in it.
You needed to make 2 accounts just to call katang out for bullshit? This thread is turning into a shitshow

thevengance

You needed to make 2 accounts just to call katang out for bullshit? This thread is turning into a shitshow
it really is turning into a shitshow, when someone delivers what the thread title says and the posts get deleted......because of..........what exactly?

one poster lists a fee names, posts stays, another user gives a few more details about the names...............posts get deleted. So what exactly is this thread for?