Vintage and Retro Celeb Fakes (Stable Diffusion)

sugarspicenodice

Okay, I can't get anything better than the Jennifer Connelly one, but anyway.
Donna Ewin, Jamie Lee Curtis, Jennifer Connelly, Kate Bush, Lynda Carter, Raquel Welch, Sophia Loren, and Valerie Leon:

View attachment 2254972 View attachment 2254973 View attachment 2254974
View attachment 2254975 View attachment 2254976 View attachment 2254977
View attachment 2254978 View attachment 2254979
hands down JLC is your 2nd and my personal fav of this work, mad chops

Papyrus1000

I've been distracted by a request to recreate what Caroline Munro would have looked like if she had done the Vampirella movie she was in talks about with Hammer Films in the 1970s.

Had to do the costume LoRA first, and some of the experiments have been pretty nice. This is one:

Jamie Lee Curtis 000027.png

EDIT:

Just for laughs (this is a hard model to work with), here's one of her on the beach:

Jamie-Lee-Curtis-000030.jpg

Last edited:

cylnz

Can you do a slave Leia, Jennifer Connelly, during the rocketeer/mulholland falls era. During that time she was a little softer looking due to carrying a bit more weight/baby fat.
Your version is perfect Requiem for a dream era.
Really, your stuff really is fantastic.

Last edited:

RHood1985

Can you do a slave Leia, Jennifer Connelly, during the rocketeer/mulholland falls era. During that time she was a little softer looking due to carrying a bit more weight/baby fat.
Your version is perfect Requiem for a dream era.
Really, your stuff really is fantastic.
That would be amazing. Rocketeer era JC
as slave Leia is a wet dream

cylnz

Carrie Fisher (1982/1983, as Slave Leia)

View attachment 2176290
This is absolutely perfect except for one thing.
Her hand is backwards. We should see her thumb on this side. Unless somebody broke her arm and twisted her hand around backwards, there is no possible way. Still, The picture looks just like one out of a ROTJ fan magazine in 1983. Even the skin tone looks good, and that seems to be something AI hasn't got yet.

Papyrus1000

This is absolutely perfect except for one thing.
Her hand is backwards. We should see her thumb on this side. Unless somebody broke her arm and twisted her hand around backwards, there is no possible way. Still, The picture looks just like one out of a ROTJ fan magazine in 1983. Even the skin tone looks good, and that seems to be something AI hasn't got yet.
Ha! Man, sifting through a hundred generations for one that has usable or fixable hands, I guess I missed it. The context is always plausible, but the detail is so often wrong, it's hard to see all the goofs.

cylnz

I am NOT complaining at all. LOL, I've been doing wallpapers/collages/color fixes/edits/scans since I pirated my first telephone modem downloaded copy of photoshop 4 when it hit usenet. I fully appreciate the tremendous amount of time and effort a simple pic can require. And it's amazing that after spending a hundred hours on a pic and 70+ adjustment layers/paths/channels, I still miss something obvious. Forest for the trees, I think. "Did I get the selection glow corona off her body, while still keeping a good edge?" Not noticing I cut her friggin head off at the left ear 3 layers ago.

Again, kudos on making some very believable cgi artwork. :cool:

Papyrus1000

Experimenting with Daz models for both the Ripley and the Leia projects. I have to admit, CGI-driven AI is probably going to prove to be the easiest route to realism in the near future at least. Just a sketchy try with a pretty poor Slave Leia mesh:

Carrie-Fisher-EXAMPLE.jpg

cylnz

I think the attempted separation of AI from CGI is all advertising. After all, it's ALL computer generated imaging.
One thing I notice in this pair is, they seem to have no weight. No part of them sink into the sand at all. It gives a feeling of levitation instead of the model sitting in the sand. Skin tones on the right seem excellent. Does it seem her bottom jawline is too long? Too much depth of chin? It makes the space between her eye and ear to be too wide.

I have about 1/2 of a dreambooth setup working. My problem is having to reconfigure my entire storage system to make it usable so far. I have thousands of pics to train with, hopefully I can get it up and running soon.

Papyrus1000

I think the attempted separation of AI from CGI is all advertising. After all, it's ALL computer generated imaging.
That's fine for the public, but if you're doing this stuff, using traditional meshes and bitmapped texture figures as image-to-image fodder for neural systems, 'CGI' (mesh-based) is quite distinct from 'Neural' (training-based). If you call it all 'CGI', it's hard then to discuss the mesh>neural approach.