Vintage erotica dot com

mblshr

Anybody notice this site went down today, and has never come back up? Also noticed that imgbox and a couple of other adult friendly pic hosting sites are down as well.

cylnz

so is nude celeb forums.

they are all on the same host, the host went down night before yesterday, I wasn in the middle of posting on Suzy when the host went down.
If you check today you'll see 502 gateway errors on all 3.
the host had been having network config errors for several months until quite recently.
Hopefully they'll get it sorted quicker this time.

Namecaller

i also noticed VEF has been down two days now; first noticed yesterday teatime while getting ready for work. then checked ncf after a day, also realising they use the same platform. they've both had ddos attacks in the past, but never seen them down for this long before. if they're gone it would be a shame, as VEF is my go to site for all things celeb and nude.

beutelwolf

it's been the longest downtime for quite a while, although we had a very long downtime several years ago. VEF had been performing patchily of late. There was some stuff about moving on to a different forum software, and fritchy already had made that move. Maybe they need to re-structure the lot before everything comes back.