unknown vola leak?

MrMisters

What job could you possibly do...........which allows you to be on here all day????

Please enlighten me

Ahhh is that you questioning another working adult, listen child when you’re a big boy & understand how a job works you’ll find out there’s busy times & quiet times.

Queue the predictable reply incoming ....

I

I like vagene21

Ahhh is that you questioning another working adult, listen child when you’re a big boy & understand how a job works you’ll find out there’s busy times & quiet times.

Queue the predictable reply incoming ....
Srlsy tho m8 have a day off

MrMisters

bez honestly thinks he is important on here........ive noticed that from day 1 since ive been coming on here!

Sad thing is.............what has he ever leaked on here???......what does he bring to this forum site???

What have you ever leaked? What do you bring to the forum????

Those is glass houses shouldn’t throw stones

MrMisters

The person on here who Leaked Jennifer Metcalfe.........got her set from me...........plus i do plenty of deals on private messaging!!

bez thinks he owns this forum site.........total cringe!

So you didn’t leak it, thanks for clarifying that

MrMisters

Like people have said a bazillion times to you and will probably still say to you after you come back with sweet fuck all:
Prove you have the Holly Willoughby leaks by posting a preview (only 1 pic, none of us are greedy).
Do that and prove to us all you're not actually a big gaping arsehole of a waste of time and a complete mouth breather, do that and you'll not only be labelled a fucking hero and have everyone saying sorry but you'll also get some real traders trading with you.
Over to you. 1 censored preview pic of Holly Willoughby. Make yourself either a hero or a cunt.
Your choice mate....

Won’t happen, he has nothing

He’s also just stated he’s honest, this is the same guy who made a bet to leave this site if Holly Didn’t leak...... Then didn’t leave

I would say the Irony of his comment is lost on him but it’s more arrogance than dishonesty, it’s common with Millenials

P

Pharoahisangry

Looks like Muller wasn't the trader he claimed to be; but just a student after some laughs at everyone else's expense. Sadly he only made himself look silly...?

P

Pharoahisangry

one of these days someone will manage to spell Willoughby & Caesar correctly....?

What happened to you last night? I made you a good offer then you vanished?