unknown vola leak?

MrMisters

Had a feeling you would put me on ignore.......i hit a nerve!

You've admitted you're 40 years old!

You claim to be a self employed business development manager.......you're full of shit.......you're on benefits

Says the boy who lives at home still with Mummy & Daddy

Yeah am 40, I’d say that’s probably an average age on this site, what’s the problem?

And your “Jobless” jibes just make you look like a cock, I don’t need to explain myself to someone barely out of nappies, if anything I’d say you are too immature for this site, but the fact you’re banned every other week & pop back with a new profile & same shit comments just proves that tbh

I can take any shit you dish out, you really don’t bother me at all

MrMisters

I dont live home with mummy and daddy.......i currently rent a house with housemates........im still a student and I work part-time!

I can clearly see ive hit a nerve with the jobless remark!............please dont make up lies that you are a successful business man........you never log off here!

And yes i make new profiles....but only because crapper is on a ban fest......but i always come back on as muller!

Haha you telling someone not to make up lies ............ oh the irony

MrMisters

Why are you bringing up holly willoughby.........its old news that me and cesus-cipher have her set!

Just press the ignore button!

Yeah, old news that I have every leak ever that’s not been released yet......... But like you I won’t prove it till Santa Claus & The Easter Bunny do the Macarena on the moon

gertrudesmash

it was a set up shoot, no way in hell it was a propper papp. It ended up looking like the scene in spy who shagged me with liz hurley, that was funny Caro's pics was just a sad attempt to get pr

P

Pharoahisangry

Ignoring the rest of the bullshit posted here; mostly our Muller student troll again, on his 50th profile, I reckon Sabine J is the most likely owner of that body. Not Caroline, as much as we'd like it to be... Thanks for the input; well of most of you..... ;)

MrMisters

Its not my 50th profile..............but like you...ive suffered from crapper wanting to ban to look powerful!

Pharoah i will give you a compliment............at least you work unlike MrMisters

Haha still on that little fantasy are we? Well as Cesar said you are a terrible fantasist so you carry on believing I’m unemployed if it cheers your miserable little life up

It’s great that you tried the “Oh look how old you are” lines then when you got slaughtered by half the site you’ve now moved on to”Oh I think you’re in benefits” line

What a boring little boy you are

But deflection is a good tactic, the more you come up with little fantasies about me the less people will remember your sensationalist claim that you have the Holly Willoughby set, when you going to prove that I wonder?

I’m guessing never as we all know you’re a lying little cretin ..

P

Pharoahisangry

Its not my 50th profile..............but like you...ive suffered from crapper wanting to ban to look powerful!

Pharoah i will give you a compliment............at least you work unlike MrMisters

I'll take that compliment, rather than abuse for once. I'm doubting MM is a doleite though, as he's far too erudite to be picking up a giro... lol.

MrMisters

Get the proof off ceaser-cipher...............i aint giving you and bez nothing!

Anyway.....thank you for admitting you dont work

Did I??

Good try at deflection though, C’Mon big shot, you couldn’t wait to shout all over the site you had the full set, let’s see a censored preview

Oh you can’t can you, damn that awkward after all your big chat

MrMisters

Look at you........you never fail to reply immediately.

Some of us have to get up in the morning to go to work............we pay taxes...unlike slobs like you!

Goodnight

Some of us get up to work???

You’re a student you imbecile, you wouldn’t know hard work, and I reply as I have the brain matter to multitask, sitting watching the Liverpool game & witnessing you trying in vain to employ deflection as your main weapon

But I’ll state openly I work Full-Time, Run my own business & have never received benefits in my life, but off course you will deny all that as it’s all you have

You’re a massive troll, that’s your life

Now let’s see this censored proof to prove once & for all you aren’t just a trolling shit talking little spotty liar

MrMisters

Nobody believes you run your own business.......its not possible since you log on here every hour of every day......FACT

Youre not married, you dont have kids....and you dont run youre on business!!

Either your unemployed.....or you work 15 hours a week at your local supermarket to pay for your beer!

I think you might be describing your Dad not me??

You obviously come from a broken home & carry a lot of hate

Still deflecting I see, where’s the proof big time trader?

MrMisters

Nobody believes you run your own business.......its not possible since you log on here every hour of every day......FACT

Youre not married, you dont have kids....and you dont run youre on business!!

Either your unemployed.....or you work 15 hours a week at your local supermarket to pay for your beer!

Here’s the thing though, Nobody cares what my personal circumstances are, wether I run my own business, wether I’m married, wether I have kids etc etc etc

This is a site for leaks & Celeb pics, so the fact you claim to have Holly Willoughby (You claim a lot) I would imagine the guys in here are more interested in you actually PROVING that rather than seeing you slating me?

So I’ll say it again, C’Mon big time trader, show a censored preview

P

Pharoahisangry

I hate to butt in here, more so after getting a compliment last time out; but Muller, you admitted to being a student, therefore living off student loans that tax payers like us fund... so how are you a tax payer? Just asking... o_O

MrMisters

I hate to butt in here, more so after getting a compliment last time out; but Muller, you admitted to being a student, therefore living off student loans that tax payers like us fund... so how are you a tax payer? Just asking... o_O

The irony wasn’t lost on me either