Politicians Female

LiD3

This thread is missing the black woman in congress or whatever whose pictures got leaked and the POV picture of the white politician with a huge cock in her mouth(only 1 pic was leaked). If anyone has those, post 'em up.

I forgot those ladies' names or I would've myself.

Armadillotank

This thread is missing the black woman in congress or whatever whose pictures got leaked and the POV picture of the white politician with a huge cock in her mouth(only 1 pic was leaked). If anyone has those, post 'em up.

I forgot those ladies' names or I would've myself.

The black woman is Stacey Plaskett. I haven't heard of the white POV one.

Armadillotank

I should share one of the strangest facts I know, which is that Minnesota of all places has one of the highest rates of sex scandals involving female politicians. They range from the "routine" affairs with subordinates (Amy Koch) to the extra-embarrassing being caught in the act with another legislator in a parked car (Tara Mack), to the absolute weirdest and most bizarre sex scandal I've seen, Laura Brod. From what I can tell, it went like this:

So in 2008, MN State Rep Laura Brod had an affair. Her paramour took a picture of her posing in bed in her underwear. In 2009, gossip (but no real consistent names) about her infidelity emerged. She ducked out of an expected run for governor due to "health reasons", but was later appointed a university regent. In 2013, while she was in the process of divorcing her husband, the photo was leaked out, published, and repeatedly reported on-but not who she was with and/or who took it. Weird, and possibly implying the reporters were shielding the man. And of course, I have to share the picture itself.

brodpic.jpg

Armadillotank

What’s the bizarre bit?

Not anything that she did or was accused of doing, but the way it came out. Instead of just the usual "she had an affair, this is who it was with", it was a weird slow drip and tiptoeing around anything to do with the partner. The best potential explanation I've gotten is that it was with Tony Sertich, a high-ranking politician of the opposite party, which would explain why the leakers wouldn't want him as "collateral damage". But even that is based on just one tweet.

Ukguy619

I should share one of the strangest facts I know, which is that Minnesota of all places has one of the highest rates of sex scandals involving female politicians. They range from the "routine" affairs with subordinates (Amy Koch) to the extra-embarrassing being caught in the act with another legislator in a parked car (Tara Mack), to the absolute weirdest and most bizarre sex scandal I've seen, Laura Brod. From what I can tell, it went like this:

So in 2008, MN State Rep Laura Brod had an affair. Her paramour took a picture of her posing in bed in her underwear. In 2009, gossip (but no real consistent names) about her infidelity emerged. She ducked out of an expected run for governor due to "health reasons", but was later appointed a university regent. In 2013, while she was in the process of divorcing her husband, the photo was leaked out, published, and repeatedly reported on-but not who she was with and/or who took it. Weird, and possibly implying the reporters were shielding the man. And of course, I have to share the picture itself.

View attachment 969073
Sexy as fuck