=ID= adventures with Haggard old politicians

=ID=

I once saw Ann Widecombe full frontal nude backstage at a Tory party conference. She was getting changed with 6 helpers plus a forklift to keep her suspended in mid air. Her rolls of fat seeped out of the side like melted cheese bursting out of a cheese toastie, snaking their way into every possible crevice, like hot lava pursuing its way on a volcanic mountain path. The stench from her clam chowder caused patrons pet puppes to die and I was briefly blinded by a cloud of bats that flew in panic from her cavernous crusty cave.

=ID=

I once saw Maggie Thatcher full frontal nude backstage. It was like a wank that I didnt want to have. Her narly tits sagged like a weather balloon swaying in the wind. The devil decided to come out and masturbate. She lubed herself up with WD-40 and came with the sound of dying angels. I was too busy killing a hooker to notice.

=ID=

Thank you. I once saw Nancy Pelosi full frontal nude backstage. Her eldery wired frame moved like Optimus Prime as he was having a heart attack wank. Her flesh was soft and hard to the touch like a dead Komodo dragon. I almost lost my soul as her vagina tried to drag it to hell. I made love to her Ginsters pasty corn hole. It was a supreme and delectable dish of dumpster mackerel. I almost tried not to cum.