Politicians Female

Celticthermonics

Yeah totally fake, sure thing shill. Rest assured, if there were leaks of Ivanka's ass I'd be posting them as well.

Screen Shot 2020-10-28 at 8.55.13 AM.png

@best_buy they're from Hunter Biden's iCloud leak which got buried, social media banned anyone who mentioned it. Trumpers thought it would bring disgrace upon Joe and taint his campaign but it just revealed Hunter is an Alpha with a 9" dick. Mostly pictures of him fucking random hoes and smoking crack but there's a few shots of Hallie in there also.

Celticthermonics

Should I infer there are a Package 1 and 2 as well from the name of the file?

Definitely, but I don't have them (yet.) Lots of censored videos were released on GNEWS which are not included in the folder I shared earlier... Here's two allegedly of Hunter and Hallie (impossible to verify due to the censorship but they definitely came from the same leak.)

^ That contains one BJ video and one BJ/deepthroat/anal video.

cwurst88

Definitely, but I don't have them (yet.) Lots of censored videos were released on GNEWS which are not included in the folder I shared earlier... Here's two allegedly of Hunter and Hallie (impossible to verify due to the censorship but they definitely came from the same leak.)

Do you have package 2 as well?

V

virus115

Yeah totally fake, sure thing shill. Rest assured, if there were leaks of Ivanka's ass I'd be posting them as well.

View attachment 860995

@best_buyTrumpers thought it would bring disgrace upon Joe and taint his campaign but it just revealed Hunter is an Alpha with a 9" dick. Mostly pictures of him fucking random hoes and smoking crack but there's a few shots of Hallie in there also.

So funny that Deplorable Trumpers thought that Donald Trump had any chance of keeping his Presidency against Joe Biden.

fmw75

View attachment 860995

@best_buy they're from Hunter Biden's iCloud leak which got buried, social media banned anyone who mentioned it. Trumpers thought it would bring disgrace upon Joe and taint his campaign but it just revealed Hunter is an Alpha with a 9" dick. Mostly pictures of him fucking random hoes and smoking crack but there's a few shots of Hallie in there also.

Any chance for a re-up of these?
Thank you all!