Onlyfans/AdmireMe Questions

z3man

I'm having issues with both of the OF scrapers that I've been using in the past at the moment, is there anything else anyone knows of that can download the content in bulk from a user I've subscribed to please? Thanks.

Delboy.

I'm having issues with both of the OF scrapers that I've been using in the past at the moment, is there anything else anyone knows of that can download the content in bulk from a user I've subscribed to please? Thanks.

I use this

Works similar to the other scrapers but arguably better

z3man

BID works well again - I have paid for a license, but once done you can follow their guide on the website to scrape no issues - I'd recommend it!

ro1and

Anyone got any work a rounds for finding people on this site? I know a couple of people are on here, friends, who don’t want to share that info! Any tips?

snooperman

Anyone got any work a rounds for finding people on this site? I know a couple of people are on here, friends, who don’t want to share that info! Any tips?
Find a redit/twitter name and search that name "*** onlyfans " lots of times Google will find stuff with checking image search too . Also if you Google picture search a onlyfans model you know in a certain area images from others in that rough area will come up and you can follow them back

Rav3n

Any suggestions for decent OF downloader for chrome? I've tried the extensions and they either don't work or limited free trials. Any pc software thats shareware/free to use?

Whitebear

Hi fellow men of culture. I was wondering if you could help me. How do you download pictures off onlyfans without getting sued ?

Eyore314

Been an idiot and forgot my OnlyFans email and password how do I retrieve it ? There still taking money from my account