Onlyfans/AdmireMe Questions

Johnnyrockets

it is possible to do a chargeback cos other people was doing that with the belle delphine people was doing chargebacks and getting there money back that is why some of the belle delphine ppv of contents is online and people was getting there money back cos it was a load of people not just one person cos people was doing charge backs so it is possible as long as you dont do too much of it in a small time maybe do like one every 3 or 4 weeks do a chargeback like if a load of people did this with diffenrt girls then you would have a load of of full dumps so i know it can be done

wow you are something else....

PistolPete55

Am a new subscriber to Onlyfans and wanted some advice please regards the rough going rate to pay for a nude, personalised video etc as I haven't a Scooby what an average price is?

Just subscribed to a new account getting charged $10 a month got a DM saying will send video of them getting shagged for $100 don't know if this is steep or not or whether it's the done thing to negotiate?

Numaynelle

Did anyone use the service from Fanscity? It seems like it is much more convenient to work with content with this service.

omble3

Anyone know if downloading a video using firefox view page info method will notify the creator that a video has been downloaded? Or will any download method give Onlyfans/the creator a way to know that the vid has been downloaded?

Does anyone know a way to change your location on onlyfans?

There’s a local girl who has people from our state blocked. So looking for a way around that so I can subscribe

bigjimking

Does anyone know a way to download content from AdmireMe? The browser plugins and add ons I have for Chrome/Firefox to download from OF don't seem to work and can't find any results googling.