Onlyfans/AdmireMe Questions

sidimmu

Anyone know a good way to download OF content these days?
Dont mind new broswers, but cba with all this install this, install that, change your .json file to this etc.

stuarts

Anyone got any work a rounds for finding people on this site? I know a couple of people are on here, friends, who don’t want to share that info! Any tips?
Find a redit/twitter name and search that name "*** onlyfans " lots of times Google will find stuff with checking image search too . Also if you Google picture search a onlyfans model you know in a certain area images from others in that rough area will come up and you can follow them back
Get a picture of their face and put it into pimeyes. Pimeyes charges to reveal the webpage the image comes from but often the first part of the webpage gives it away (if its a specific adult site), but also if you can save and put the thumbnail into yandex you can reverse image search similar images and find the page that way.

Thus if they are on the web under an alias, you will find them.

stuarts

Two requests for help.

1 - screen recording lives on onlyfans/playboy. I use my phone (android), but the sound doesn't record (my settings are fine etc). Are there any other screen recording apps which work?

2 - with the protected content on OF, I am subbed to someone on fansly where I also cannot download the videos using aloha/video downloader. Is there an alternatuve method for android which works?

Baggiebhoy

Hi everyone,

Does anybody know how to download a video from messages?

I got a custom video from somebody, and I've tried to download it using Aloha browser, and a few extensions for Chrome, but nothing works. It either refuses to download or downloads as blank.

Any ideas? Thanks.

Vindaloo00

Hi everyone,

Does anybody know how to download a video from messages?

I got a custom video from somebody, and I've tried to download it using Aloha browser, and a few extensions for Chrome, but nothing works. It either refuses to download or downloads as blank.

Any ideas? Thanks.
App called getthemall