Madison Beer

Doggystyle69

i heard the rumor that a couple of them were from 2014 but i have seen no proof of that at all and thats why i was asking to know for sure
Its usually what they do to keep folks from sharing and downloading. Vanessa Hudgens's people made the same play with her first set of nudes. Turns out they were full of crap which is why you can find them anywhere now. However for a time nobody wanted to take the chance to post them. Cant blame ppl for being gun shy and posting stuff, have to be carful after all.

themaestro

They look like the same collarbones to me.

Let me rephrase my original comment. I was trying to be polite. Because debating on a message board is for children. That's why I mostly just post content. Because you can't have rational conversations with internet dumb fucks. So, what I should have said was....

"That's the dumbest shit I've ever heard. Your analyzing the collarbones? Where'd you get your anatomist degree? Get a life, loser. Fucking go jerk off, go back to your day, and find some real purpose in life. Other than searching for definitive forensic proof that the person in the photo is the person you want to masturbate to. What a waste of time."

I won't respond to any other comments. I'm not flooding this thread by arguing with you.

Also, just to add, THEY STILL LOOK LIKE THE SAME COLLARBONES TO ME!

Attachments

• Screenshot_20211221-144729_Chrome.jpg
    Screenshot_20211221-144729_Chrome.jpg
    221.8 KB · Views: 3,736
  • 5f21bd5d2618b9656e20ac64.jpeg
    5f21bd5d2618b9656e20ac64.jpeg
    43.7 KB · Views: 3,300

OliveHolder123

Let me rephrase my original comment. I was trying to be polite. Because debating on a message board is for children. That's why I mostly just post content. Because you can't have rational conversations with internet dumb fucks. So, what I should have said was....

"That's the dumbest shit I've ever heard. Your analyzing the collarbones? Where'd you get your anatomist degree? Get a life, loser. Fucking go jerk off, go back to your day, and find some real purpose in life. Other than searching for definitive forensic proof that the person in the photo is the person you want to masturbate to. What a waste of time."

I won't respond to any other comments. I'm not flooding this thread by arguing with you.

Also, just to add, THEY STILL LOOK LIKE THE SAME COLLARBONES TO ME!
Those collarbones are identical lol

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
M Requests 0
crapper Celebrity Sexy Photos 2
L Fake Celebrity Nude and Deepfakes 1
crapper Celebrity Nude Photos (Non-Leaks) 4
V Celebrity Sexy Photos 385