Madison Beer

jimothy

There are two sets of leaks from Madison Beer:
The first one being those 3 videos that were posted on the first page of this thread, in which she was underage. I'm positive on this because I remember watching those on Twitter when they first were leaked, back when I was still in middle school.

The second set are just a bunch of NN mirror selfies. I've seen one of them in this other thread so I'll just leave the link here.

If any moderators read this, please, remove the 3 videos at the start of this thread. She is not of legal age in those videos.

j00r207

The first one being those 3 videos that were posted on the first page of this thread, in which she was underage. I'm positive on this because I remember watching those on Twitter when they first were leaked, back when I was still in middle school.

The second set are just a bunch of NN mirror selfies. I've seen one of them in this other thread so I'll just leave the link here.

If any moderators read this, please, remove the 3 videos at the start of this thread. She is not of legal age in those videos.
1.Stop bumping
2.You don't have any evidence. If she was underage then the moderators would have removed it, but if they didn't, she was legal.

Bubby

Her strategy is not uncommon. Any lawyer will tell you the easiest way to keep a celebrity leak off the internet is by trying to turn it into kryptonite by claiming the celebrity was underage. I don't know who she is, or how old she was in the referenced videos, but her claiming in a podcast she was underage doesn't necessarily make it so. It's great strategy if the celebrity is young enough to make the claim at least plausible.

sexygoddog

she was 18 cause thats when she bought her rollie and moved out from her parents crib stop spreading false info without anything backing it up.

jimothy

she was 18 cause thats when she bought her rollie and moved out from her parents crib stop spreading false info without anything backing it up.

How can you even tell that's a Rollie? The image is not clear enough to be able to tell that that's a Rolex, for all we know that's just a generic G-Shock gold watch. So, it seems like the one spreading false information without anything backing it up here is you.

Anyone that was around that time would know the videos are from when she was still underage. Somehow they've managed to resurface, perhaps due to the fact that Madison (now that she has become more popular) has talked about it on social media and on podcasts.

The people that have seen both sets of leaks could be able to tell that there are certain physical distinctions that separate the two of them. Mainly that she looks older and more mature on the second set (but not quite, most of the pictures are from the time where she had just turned 18). I know they'll be able to back me up. Hell, I've even linked one of the images on my previous comment, so really anyone could just look at them side-by-side and compare them.

I just wanted to warn the moderators about these videos, but, what this thread has shown me is that some of you would much rather believe some convoluted stories and conspiracy stories of how "lawyers advise artists to say they're underaged when their nudes get leaked" as an excuse for watching and saving these videos. And to that, there isn't much I can do.

I will stop bumping this thread now. If anyone wants to exchange some words with me (in a civilized manner) you can just message me.

Last edited:

HDseven

Man cmon im getting all excited seeing the thread jump in the starting page thinking something new is there lol social justice wariorrs on here lol she was 18 she had a rolex on her insta story and black bikini on the leak, the one from vine is where she was 14 i think in 2015 i was 16 at the time i saw it on twitter and theres nowwhere to be found so just chill...

sexygoddog

How can you even tell that's a Rollie? The image is not clear enough to be able to tell that that's a Rolex, for all we know that's just a generic G-Shock gold watch. So, it seems like the one spreading false information without anything backing it up here is you.

Anyone that was around that time would know the videos are from when she was still underage. Somehow they've managed to resurface, perhaps due to the fact that Madison (now that she has become more popular) has talked about it on social media and on podcasts.

The people that have seen both sets of leaks could be able to tell that there are certain physical distinctions that separate the two of them. Mainly that she looks older and more mature on the second set (but not quite, most of the pictures are from the time where she had just turned 18). I know they'll be able to back me up. Hell, I've even linked one of the images on my previous comment, so really anyone could just look at them side-by-side and compare them.

I just wanted to warn the moderators about these videos, but, what this thread has shown me is that some of you would much rather believe some convoluted stories and conspiracy stories of how "lawyers advise artists to say they're underaged when their nudes get leaked" as an excuse for watching and saving these videos. And to that, there isn't much I can do.

I will stop bumping this thread now. If anyone wants to exchange some words with me (in a civilized manner) you can just message me.
last reply i swear (sorry incels) but if you really think she was underage in the 3 leaks then why on earth is it on the front page of google images when you search for it. secondly you'd have to be blind not to see the rolex she is wearing. its so obvious it is because there was a paparazzi photo taken of her wearing the same watch and it was a rolex. not to mention what g shock has metal band and a thin face huh.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
M Requests 0
crapper Celebrity Sexy Photos 2
L Fake Celebrity Nude and Deepfakes 1
crapper Celebrity Nude Photos (Non-Leaks) 4
V Celebrity Sexy Photos 385