Thomas1701

Sorry guys they are not of her. So Jorgie says

Attachments

• Jorgiesaysbenicer.JPG
    Jorgiesaysbenicer.JPG
    50.7 KB · Views: 1,292
Reactions: Uhh

Thomas88

The girl pinching her nipple isn’t her. Tits are too big, don’t think the girl getting fucked is her either. Disappointed in the set

P

PharoahEgypt

Same here. I'd spend half my waking hours constantly deleting people, including those who return under various guizes.

L

leaky69

You mean she says took some pics with some friends (admitting it) then says they aren't her (denying it) LOL

Her face is in the pictures. EVERY celeb that has ever had a sex tape or leaked set has denied it. Even when their face is visible.

She’s not denying the other pics and vid aren’t her. The sex pics aren’t her neither is the pinching her nipple pic either.

L

lutherkent

Same here. I'd spend half my waking hours constantly deleting people, including those who return under various guizes.
If you can't beat them, join them. I simply just upload a gif in reply to them or report their messages if they're abusing people.

J

Jobe1

Anyone who has the remotest idea about who she is or what she looks like would know the sex pics aren't her anyway

D

Daddybiykane1

Mods please read !!! I wouldn't mind doing this for you lot. Literally I would go through all the posts on here and delete all the seperate comments and have a reset but just keep the pics up from the posts. People can coment again or whatever but I wouldn't mind going through all the comments myself and deleteing them all the ones are not needed and have a clean sweep! Like that jorgie porter thread I will literally delete all the posts and just keep the posts up with the pics. I have literally stupid amount of time in my hands I don't mind doing it

P

PharoahEgypt

You don't even know how to contact the current moderators by way of a proper private message, let alone how to successfully moderate a site as busy as this; so stop offering to do a job you wouldn't be able to do; please!o_O

D

Daddybiykane1

Trust me I would be able to do the job . I wanted to put the
Message here so everyone can see it including the clowns like you that think they know it all.

P

PharoahEgypt

Trust me I would be able to do the job . I wanted to put the
Message here so everyone can see it including the clowns like you that think they know it all.

clown? come back say the same when you've made more of a contribution, then we can call you that too....! mug!

P

PharoahEgypt

First username arsehole. Not been banned once. lol? Are you a teenage girl or something?

nope. nor did i come here for the explicit reason of winding up other members while having zero positive input in the process..... what pix or sensible info have you ever provided that other members might wish to thank you for..?

P

PharoahEgypt

I've stopped believing in reality...... People here cause that... Time to take another posting break until they get bored and leave.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
R Requests 0
J Other Models 1
G Other Models 4
crapper Celebrity Sexy Photos 128
crapper Celebrity Nude Photos (Non-Leaks) 21