Jorgie Porter apparent leak?

PharoahEgypt

Will you idiots stop asking for Shona in a Jorgie thread...!! :mad: Create a new thread asking for Shona if u want her so much!! :rolleyes:

PharoahEgypt

thefappeningblog would be a lot nicer place if we got rid of the old farts......PharoahEgypt....bez.....and dixmarite

well we keep getting rid of you, but like a bad smell, you always come back.... get rid of me i'd only come haunt ur sad ass for eternity..!! ;)

Thomas1701

To be honest i dont want to upset you.......because most men with aspergers turn out to be amazing hackers........and i dont want you to hack my computer!!.......so peace
I am one of the few of us who don't hack. But I am not a bad guy and I am a peaceful man.............unless your a prick who promises to post a leak then don't. Then i get grumpy

D

Daddybiykane1

Modsssss sort this out!! Take out all the shit posts . If you
Make me mod I will go through all the posts and delete the posts that are not needed.

PharoahEgypt

Modsssss sort this out!! Take out all the shit posts . If you
Make me mod I will go through all the posts and delete the posts that are not needed.

including your own unnecessary add... how someone with only 5 posts thinks they have right to be a mod also escapes me..?

Reactions: bez
D

Daddybiykane1

including your own unnecessary add... how someone with only 5 posts thinks they have right to be a mod also escapes me..?
That's irrelevant tbh. People posting draft like I'm being forced to now is a disgrace lol. Should just have one discussion thread. And then all the other posts should just be of said celebrity and that's it not words just
Pics and links etc.

BnW1865

That's irrelevant tbh. People posting draft like I'm being forced to now is a disgrace lol. Should just have one discussion thread. And then all the other posts should just be of said celebrity and that's it not words just
Pics and links etc.
Having a discussion thread won’t work. You’ll still have idiots posting shit on these threads.

Pod

His name is Jaymi Hensley, was in Union J with George, the lad the other side of Jorgie, he's looks similar but I dont think the sex pics are her anyway
I was almost certain that they weren't her until I saw that photo but now I'm on the fence.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
R Requests 0
J Other Models 1
G Other Models 4
crapper Celebrity Sexy Photos 128
crapper Celebrity Nude Photos (Non-Leaks) 21