Fappening Videos Thread

X

Xxichronoxx

Let's post all links to videos from the fappening in this thread? New and old. Cheers!

X

Xxichronoxx

How about you post some yourself instead of expecting everyone else to work for you?

If I wanted a Fappening video, I downloaded it when it was released.
Hey bud, not everyone had that luxury. I'm happy you were able to sit at your computer right when it happened. I created this thread in mind of everyone.

mattiestar26

Because it takes up up space on the website servers and also people's times! Do what a lot of people do go through the links and find them yourself!

X

Xxichronoxx

We're not talking about pouncing on vids the second they were released. The apples are still on the tree and easily accessible. You're asking us to pick them for you.
He literally said "when they came out". As stated before this is for EVERYONE. Ask yourself this " why am I so triggered?". Then let me know. All I want to do is put videos in one place. Why does that affect you so greatly? Also stated before.. you don't have to contribute. I'm baffled why this upsets you guys so much. Even if I posted links would you still be mad? Is it that serious? I want to make it easier for everyone, so we don't have to go through pages of old threads.

P

PharoahEgypt

I don't know if you spend all day jerking to leaks. But not everyone pounced on them dude.

If you have a problem.. don't contribute..

I didn't spend all day jerking off, as you put it; but some of them came out a week ago or more; so you're very late to the party.

I have contributed, likely far more than you in my time here; including posting some of the stuff to the image threads like Alex Jones' leaks.

So you get of your damn high horse, Mr God almighty, & post a bit more before criticizing others who already have done. Mug!

fooster

"Initial laziness" Jesus Christ get off your high horse. I don't know if you spend all day jerking to leaks. But not everyone pounced on them dude. I only made this so there is a separate collection of the videos for everyone. Also news flash not all the links work anymore. Working together also helps find the links that haven't been previously posted. I'm more than willing to contribute but I'm not home atm. I'm sorry not everyone is hard working super fast sonic like you. I apologize. If you have a problem.. don't contribute. But my "initial lazy notion" was just to have a different thread for videos. This thread is not meant to trigger anyone.

In all fairness, tnx for your lines and clarification. that is quite helpful, so tnx...

You have to understand, that with the recent developments, there has been a massive member explosion. with that, many seasoned boardmembers spend hours and hours on the one side trying to contribute as much content as possible, on the other side, policing these boardwaters for 'iijits' that haven't got a spare brain cell to bother with boardetiquette, rules or how to handle a request. there might be a wee bit of tension, so I hope you can relate, it's nothing personal.

In essence, you'd like to have a thread with respective vids from the recent leaks. I'd have to concurr and state my discomfort with that idea. primarely, because they have been posted alongside the pix and hence do not necessitate an exclusive thread IMO. second, I find that as part of the community, if smtg. is down or not working, one could try to follow up on as to why or try to re-up missing infos. I for one, choose the latter, as it shows a certain level of dedication to the forum and other members. but then again, that is me...

hope you'll find those lines a bit more elaborate and we can all return to normal. cheerio!

X

Xxichronoxx

I didn't spend all day jerking off, as you put it; but some of them came out a week ago or more; so you're very late to the party.

I have contributed, likely far more than you in my time here; including posting some of the stuff to the image threads like Alex Jones' leaks.

So you get of your damn high horse, Mr God almighty, & post a bit more before criticizing others who already have done. Mug!
Look there you go again with the timing. I'm glad you contributed but did I ever state that I did? Oh no? Ok then. Did I not say I would when I got home? Oh yeah? Ok then. You came into my thread criticizing me! Mr. hypocritical. I never fired shots at anyone. If you two hate the idea so much you don't have to reply. I'm not forcing you.

X

Xxichronoxx

In all fairness, tnx for your lines and clarification. that is quite helpful, so tnx...

You have to understand, that with the recent developments, there has been a massive member explosion. with that, many seasoned boardmembers spend hours and hours on the one side trying to contribute as much content as possible, on the other side, policing these boardwaters for 'iijits' that haven't got a spare brain cell to bother with boardetiquette, rules or how to handle a request.

In essence, you'd like to have a thread with respective vids from the recent leaks. I'd have to concurr and state my discomfort with that idea. primarely, because they have been posted alongside the pix and hence do not necessitate an exclusive thread IMO. second, I find that as part of the community, if smtg. is down or not working, one could try to follow up on as to why or try to re-up missing infos. I for one, choose the latter, as it shows a certain level of dedication to the forum and other members. but then again, that is me...

hope you'll find those lines a bit more elaborate and we can all return to normal. cheerio!
Thanks for voicing your disagreement with respect. I totally get where you are coming from. I was just try to make things about easier for everyone I guess.

fooster

Thanks for voicing your disagreement with respect. I totally get where you are coming from. I was just try to make things about easier for everyone I guess.

fantastic! as we are all on the same page...no bad feelings, no harm done...all is well. let's just keep as it is, and move on.

BTW: welcome to the board, I do like your idea for a contribution, I am sure that you will become a fine member of this community. cheers man!

@crapper; @fapper PLEASE DELETE THIS THREAD, THANK YOU!

om2kool

fantastic! as we are all on the same page...no bad feelings, no harm done...all is well. let's just keep as it is, and move on.

BTW: welcome to the board, I do like your idea for a contribution, I am sure that you will become a fine member of this community. cheers man!

@crapper; @fapper PLEASE DELETE THIS THREAD, THANK YOU!

Clearly fooster is the only sensible person on this forum who doesn't get ticked off on every silly thing, calmly explains everything and treats others with respect..Really appreciate it in general dude

fooster

thank you for the compliment, but I am certainly not the 'only' sensible person here. I do get ticked off every now and then...some members, think I get my my panties twisted...whatever that means.

like I said, the last couple of days have taken a toll on general boardmorale and make for a sometime hasty communication. it's not easy to tell whom from whom lately. So, let's just see past the problem and focus on the solution.

Q: can we now end this conversation and move on to KILLING THIS THREAD (@fapper; @crapper)? that would be marvellous....

Last edited:
H

Harvorator

Uuuu! Bold and capital letters, the plot thickens. They can't ignore bold and all caps can they? I'm all tingles. This might be more entertaining than the leaks!!!11

Harley Grant

"Initial laziness" Jesus Christ get off your high horse. I don't know if you spend all day jerking to leaks. But not everyone pounced on them dude. I only made this so there is a separate collection of the videos for everyone. Also news flash not all the links work anymore. Working together also helps find the links that haven't been previously posted. I'm more than willing to contribute but I'm not home atm. I'm sorry not everyone is hard working super fast sonic like you. I apologize. If you have a problem.. don't contribute. But my "initial lazy notion" was just to have a different thread for videos. This thread is not meant to trigger anyone.
Don't worry bro they all jumped down my neck when I created a thread, they're just old pervs who have nothing better to do than this