Chelsea Handler

K

Kdg126

I can't stand any of the Kardashians but Chelsea Handler's desperate Ass is one I'll pass on.

S

swiftgigz

rashby, bjas, and sam must have lil dicks if they think chelsea's ass is better lol cant handle all that ass haha i do have a thing for chelsea tho. funny chicks are pretty sexy

R

rashby69

rashby, bjas, and sam must have lil dicks if they think chelsea's ass is better lol cant handle all that ass haha i do have a thing for chelsea tho. funny chicks are pretty sexy
no i just like real women and not horse faced sluts that have more plastic in their body then a bucket of legos

S

Shaddrack

Chelsea has great bolt ons. Too bad she always wore loose fitting tops on her show.
Then she pops them for selfies......go figure!

I

intoxin

Honestly I do love those "bolts" , she's not the funniest comedian on late night but I certainly thought she was always the funniest woman and "I'd do her" :)

Attachments

• Chelsea-Handler-hard-nipples-1024x576.jpg
    Chelsea-Handler-hard-nipples-1024x576.jpg
    80.2 KB · Views: 1,779
  • chelsa picking it up.jpg
    chelsa picking it up.jpg
    87.3 KB · Views: 2,202
  • chelsa nips.jpg
    chelsa nips.jpg
    6.8 KB · Views: 1,869
S

Shaddrack

She is a crazy bitch. I'm baffled as to why she and netflix would wait a year to get her show underway. She's hot now and should take advantage.
I spring wood everytime i listen to her interviews on Stern.
I dont find her brand of comedy funny but the slutty factor would have me watching for sure!

X

Xeenopeen91

She is a crazy bitch. I'm baffled as to why she and netflix would wait a year to get her show underway. She's hot now and should take advantage.
I spring wood everytime i listen to her interviews on Stern.
I dont find her brand of comedy funny but the slutty factor would have me watching for sure!
Ever heard that song about crazy bitches?
They say they f#ck so good they're on top of it.
: D