Chelsea Handler

M

Moderndrummer87

I don't know if you can see her sex tape...I have looked and to no avail...seems she only showed some people as a joke

T

TheDoctor950

Here sex tape was actually an audition tape that she would do standup set and in between jokes would be a few moments of a sex tape that was fuzz in and out. It was mostly a ploy to make sure people actually watched her comedy set. In total there's about 30 seconds of sex tape in a 15 minute tape. Still worth the 30 seconds if we could find it.

Covert

The sale of Chelsea Handler‘s sex tape has been stopped, and the tape will never be seen by the general public, has learned exclusively.

“Chelsea’s tape will never come out,” a source close to the situation told RadarOnline.com.

The source said a combination of legal and financial reasons guarantee the tape will not hit the market.

The tape was being shopped around for the past four months, but according to sources, the deal started to fall apart when one person shopping the tape became too difficult to work with.

“That person just became too difficult to work with, and it was so frustrating that everybody just gave up on the project,” said the source. The shopper wanted a fortune for the tape and was angry that the offers weren’t that high.

As RadarOnline.com previously reported, the VHS tape was made more than a decade ago after Chelsea moved to Los Angeles. Chelsea says she sent it out as a joke – the tape was a demo of her stand-up comedy routine, and appeared that it was accidentally taped over her homemade sex tape.

“I would like to say to RadarOnline.com, thanks for ruining my surprise Christmas gift to my staff, and number two, it was made as a joke,” Chelsea said on her show Chelsea Lately after RadarOnline.com initially broke the story.

“I put it on an audition tape for a comedy club, because I’m a comedienne, and I’ve been showing it at birthday parties for f**king years!”

Joke or no joke, the tape, which has been viewed by RadarOnline.com, shows Chelsea topless during sex acts that may or may not be simulated. Either way, it’s graphic.

Chelsea has refused to sign off on the sale of the tape, creating legal hurdles for the person with possession to sell it.

According to the source, one thing is clear – nobody wants to pay a fortune to see her sex tape.

“Chelsea just doesn’t have the star power that would generate good enough sales for the tape,” the source said, explaining why there hasn’t been a six-figure dollar offer.

That being said, here are the shots I was able to find over on Egotastic. Didn't really search too hard, and grabbed the first few I seen, so sorry for the Watermarks:

You must be logged-in or registered for see images

S

Shaddrack

She loves to travel and bang guys while in foreign countries.....as per her stern interview.

G

GundamX69

well i have seen the plotters scene but i want to see here tits man i wish that shower scene with sandra bullock and the one with connan was unblured

I heard about the sex tape back in September of 2010 when the news broke, didn't really pay much attention to it....that is until Chelsea did that nude shower sketch with Sandra Bullock:
0yhswfb0q4b8y.jpg 0yxctg2tuab3.jpg

That was some of the best SIDE BOOB I've ever seen on TV. Even the FCC which loves to censor side boob must have had a good fap too.

G

GundamX69

Here sex tape was actually an audition tape that she would do standup set and in between jokes would be a few moments of a sex tape that was fuzz in and out. It was mostly a ploy to make sure people actually watched her comedy set. In total there's about 30 seconds of sex tape in a 15 minute tape. Still worth the 30 seconds if we could find it.

I find it funny that the sex tape, was an actual VHS SEX TAPE. I find media uses that term to loosely when describing digital leaks these days. As far as the story goes, the person who actually had the tape wanted $6,000 and was pissed no one cared to pay him that much for it. If the case is that the full tape never was released than how did they get the screen caps of it?
View attachment 4770

Well the closest I found to a video was a random GIF that someone put together of all the screen caps. Enjoy.
View attachment 4769

S

Scotty790

She literally just posted a titty pic on her Twitter pagehttps://twitter.com/chelseahandler/status/519141546646863872