Your suggestions for the forum

exp123

Once again I want to draw attention to the unsuccessful decision to merge three different threads
(Models on Purpleport / modelfol.io / Adultfolio / model-kartei.de / Maxmodels.pl).
It's clear what the Purpleport and Modelfol.io sites have in common: they often duplicate each other. It is also understandable that many models put their portfolios on Adultfolio.
But it seems unlawful to me to include German and Polish sites here, since many of their models are unique.
Now it’s hard to navigate here, everything is piled on a heap.
umm didn't you just post a link to a german site in the purpleport/MCM & AF thread lol

Beeblebrox

problem is i dont like to lock threads. new content came up and it was unlocked. mods, admin are not around all the time so I would rather just have it open so people can post the content freely. The only reason I have a discussion thread is because i dont want this content to get lost or bogged down by asinine chatter. Because she is so popular, the last Emma leaked thread was over 700 pages so all that in there was put into the archive section. Already in the discussion thread there are 16 pages of people saying the images are fake and what they want to do to her. None of that is needed. Thats why i seem like a control freak with this thread.

I am just one admin, i dont control the others. This is not my forum. Fapper owns and runs this whole thing. Take it up with him if you have a problem with how others or myself are operating.

I get what you're trying to do and on general principle I agree with the end goal. I just can't help but feel there's got to be a more... friction free way to get there.

ScudNutz

Administrator
Staff member
I get what you're trying to do and on general principle I agree with the end goal. I just can't help but feel there's got to be a more... friction free way to get there.
a friction free way would be if people read whats posted, people see writing and just glance over it and go straight to the pics then type whatever is in their head. you have been here since 2017, you were around when all the rules were posted at the top of every single page. users never read them anyway and still wondered why they were getting banned or warned for stuff.

hulahulk

I've been getting these ads popup a ton, unstoppable
Screenshot_20220730-112050_Chrome.jpg

Attachments

• Screenshot_20220730-112028_Chrome.jpg
    Screenshot_20220730-112028_Chrome.jpg
    206.7 KB · Views: 4
Hi, people of Fap' Forum.
Another suggestion after seeing after recent post about Em' G, can we not lock the forum as it seems anyone not registered can still see the entire site, bar attached picture or video content?
Surely everything could be behind a registered user access only style thing?
Oh, still hopeful of that dark background option...

Thank you for your time.

adadadadasd

Hi, people of Fap' Forum.
Another suggestion after seeing after recent post about Em' G, can we not lock the forum as it seems anyone not registered can still see the entire site, bar attached picture or video content?
Surely everything could be behind a registered user access only style thing?
Oh, still hopeful of that dark background option...

Thank you for your time.

Another option / step further. Without wanting to create an elusive VIP section (might already exist im just not in :D)
A small section, mainly for chat away from prying eyes, for members who have been around a while / high posting (define your criteria) where possible legit leaks and customs can be discussed with some level or privacy as not to leak too wide.
Not somewhere to advocate selling of content, but somewhere were can connect with others after the same content to split costs etc... where this is tried already its full of people signed up very recently and just goes nowhere fast.

Ultramantis Black

I don't visit the site everyday, but when I do I always click on the "new post" tab to see what has recently been added. Is there any way this can be extended beyond just ten pages?

I've clicked on it this morning and the ten pages only goes back about an hour due to crapper's incessant posting. Literally, nine and a bit pages of the ten are filled with his stuff.

fozzie

Not somewhere to advocate selling of content, but somewhere were can connect with others after the same content to split costs etc... where this is tried already its full of people signed up very recently and just goes nowhere fast.
I see your good intentions, but it's still the same as selling, just a different name. Trusting on money with some stranger on the Internet?moneywindow.gif

adadadadasd

I see your good intentions, but it's still the same as selling, just a different name. Trusting on money with some stranger on the Internet?View attachment 1443344
Ha yeah agree with the trusting on the web, but I have had some positive experiences & if it’s amongst the pool of ‘good’ members reduces some risk. But yes in general don’t trust!

ScudNutz

Administrator
Staff member
Another option / step further. Without wanting to create an elusive VIP section (might already exist im just not in :D)
A small section, mainly for chat away from prying eyes, for members who have been around a while / high posting (define your criteria) where possible legit leaks and customs can be discussed with some level or privacy as not to leak too wide.
tried that, the members that get in stop posting waiting for others to post, also people that get in stop posting on the main so content dries up.

also so far the splitting costs/buying content threads are 0/3. people get the money and bounce/ or try to sell the content.

ScudNutz

Administrator
Staff member
I don't visit the site everyday, but when I do I always click on the "new post" tab to see what has recently been added. Is there any way this can be extended beyond just ten pages?

I've clicked on it this morning and the ten pages only goes back about an hour due to crapper's incessant posting. Literally, nine and a bit pages of the ten are filled with his stuff.
i know how you feel on that, though luckily crapper only posts 1 every 3 weeks or so.

adadadadasd

tried that, the members that get in stop posting waiting for others to post, also people that get in stop posting on the main so content dries up.

also so far the splitting costs/buying content threads are 0/3. people get the money and bounce/ or try to sell the content.
Thanks for the reply, I see how that could happen. I guess I envisage that the standard content would be posted, but any customs maybe not as given how things went with Cami11a. It’s either kept under wraps or the content doesn’t exist.

Thanks again!

roverite

Have you tried "watching" threads you're interested in ?
That way, you'll get notifications (by email or on-site) of new posts in your "watched" threads.
Just click "watch" at the top-right of a thread, it then gives you the option of notifications by email or not.
It will save you time trawling through stuff you're not interested in.

exp123

Have you tried "watching" threads you're interested in ?
That way, you'll get notifications (by email or on-site) of new posts in your "watched" threads.
Just click "watch" at the top-right of a thread, it then gives you the option of notifications by email or not.
It will save you time trawling through stuff you're not interested in.
The "Watch" button doesn't actually mean you will get notified though (for me anyway)
I have countless threads that are missed, I have to go into the "Whats New" page to see what is new in the threads
I am watching and supposed to be notified on. It even shows the thread in bold and the little icon that the thread I am watching has new content.

Just an example
Screenshot 2022-08-06 at 00.11.10.jpg

roverite

The "Watch" button doesn't actually mean you will get notified though (for me anyway)
I have countless threads that are missed, I have to go into the "Whats New" page to see what is new in the threads
I am watching and supposed to be notified on. It even shows the thread in bold and the little icon that the thread I am watching has new content.

Just an example
View attachment 1444473

When I log-in to this site, I click on "Forums", then "Watched".
I'm then given a list of all the threads I've clicked "Watch".
All the threads that have new posts, are in bold letters, with the most recent at the top.
The "Alert" button you've highlighted, also tells you that new posts have been added to
threads you're "Watching".
When you've clicked "Watch" at the top right of a thread, you have the option to be notified
by email.

exp123

When I log-in to this site, I click on "Forums", then "Watched".
I'm then given a list of all the threads I've clicked "Watch".
All the threads that have new posts, are in bold letters, with the most recent at the top.
The "Alert" button you've highlighted, also tells you that new posts have been added to
threads you're "Watching".
When you've clicked "Watch" at the top right of a thread, you have the option to be notified
by email.
Thanks, will try that

Hier

Is there any chance of adding redgifs.com as a media approved site? There seems to be a lack of choice for adult gif hosts in the list.

@fapper

Last edited by a moderator: