***Fap 4.0***

P

PharoahEgypt

So there will be leaked photos tonight at midnight? Right?

No! 00:00 EST (eastern standard time) is 5hrs after UK. so 5am UK GMT = 00:00 in NYC. Of course that's unless ur in America, then the time unit stands, but still relates to 5am UK.

fooster

That guy sounds like some right certified psychopath...!? I'd never deal with someone so loosely hinged personally. Way too dangerous.

I am not by any means judging his action(s), demand(s) or how he is behaving. Just asserting the facts, nothing more - nothing less. there is however a whole aspect of this story we do not know, since it is quite hidden for most of us. under that premise, I shall not postulate or stipulate about or over any of the undertaken steps by nyxxyn.

let's wait and see, shall we?

A

Anshishi

I thought the already leaked material from the mega was the bomb he was going to drop? Or was that just a teaser? Or something completely different?

fooster

Who's to say that guy is even real? The Alexa bliss nudes are fake as shit, the summer Rae nudes were half nude, bit of bum, bit of nip but the pussy pic and the video which was claimed to be her wasn't her at all.

I could upload a list, an image, a demand and say it's real.

In this current climate i could literally say "I'd love to see Mary Poppins leaked sex tape" and someone will misread it or just act crazy and before you know it people are saying there's a leaked Mary Poppins sex tape on the way

not entirely true....I agree, some of the content was questionable. but he delivered on some of the major names of that list...so, you could see it as a fair warning shot to whomever was meant. In warfare, you'd call that a shot to sternboard...you'd be the judge.

Last edited:

fooster

I thought the already leaked material from the mega was the bomb he was going to drop? Or was that just a teaser? Or something completely different?
I believe that was just to prove his point and a fair warning...we shall see.

fooster

hosting images = high consumption of bandwith = costs. this is a free board...can u guess the rest?

but hey, if you want to put'em up, put'em up. who am I to say...no longer mod on the board, suits me fine. ;)

Last edited:

fooster

I didn't know the website had to pay for images, or does after a certain amount of images. They can be deleted but there's loads of stupid non nudes uploaded on the other part of the site
all sites cost to host. even more so if you host high data volumes, such as images und movie files. parts might be maintained thru the blog, but I'd just hate for this site to become a members only. that is why - during the first wave of the fappening - we kept a strict "stick to the thread" rule. not so sure, if it's still being enforced, but I'd generally advise to do so...it also limits the amount of work for the 2mods on board.

calling it a night...you Brits got a wee bit more time to midnight. for me, it's shut-eye time! see u around.

P

PharoahEgypt

why don;t you guys check the thread list first? see jennifer's thread, but no there are no ass shots.