***Fap 4.0***

oaks

I would love to see stacey solomon louisa zissman and kim marsh but its prob more bs like holly willoughby was!

FapForLife

Traders are idiots. Leak everything and be happy. If you get jailed first we all lose. And will somebody please hack Terry Richardson already! So much fucking hardcore stuff we probably can't even imagine just waiting to be seen. We need to see Miley fucking (among others)!

Jake Adams

Traders are idiots. Leak everything and be happy. If you get jailed first we all lose. And will somebody please hack Terry Richardson already! So much fucking hardcore stuff we probably can't even imagine just waiting to be seen. We need to see Miley fucking (among others)!

Thought they did already. I remember seeing a bunch of unknown models and what not that he was banging. Plus He had a lot of weird sht. (Literally)

fooster

Gwen Stefani pls
please give us the rest of PAIGE...

you guys will have to be patient...

whatever will follow, will permute on the board. it isn't necessary to ask continuously for specific leaks. it'll come, or not...not up to us. so bear with us, and enjoy the time on the board.

btw. request thread is .

likes are always welcome.

cheers!

mattiestar26

whatever will follow, will permute on the board. it isn't necessary to ask continuously for specific leaks. it'll come, or not...not up to us. so bear with us, and enjoy the time on the board.

btw. request thread is .

cheers!

Amen dude... I'm fed up of telling people to wait. It happens when it happens...

A

Anshishi

Thought they did already. I remember seeing a bunch of unknown models and what not that he was banging. Plus He had a lot of weird sht. (Literally)

I'm pretty sure you are talking about the pictures Richardson released himself. He made an artbook for an exhibition, releasing several hundred private pictures, including explicit gay photos, him banging models, shemales and, as you said, some weird shit that has gone down during his shoots.

A

Anshishi

btw. request thread is .

cheers!

The problem seems to be that people think you have control about what is getting leaked, or even are the hacker himself. Which would be kind of amazing, but is just a dumb assumption.

fooster

Amen dude... I'm fed up of telling people to wait. It happens when it happens...

I can understand and relate. Especially since "reading up on boardetiquette" is not a priority. Meaning, that for seasoned veterans on the board, you'll have the n00b section jumping the gun and causing a bit of a...mildy stated...ruckus. nonetheless, let's welcome our new members and show them the ropes. I favour a Zen attitude in such instances. @mattiestar26 appreciate all of your help and support you've provided over the last 24h. tnx a mill.

fooster

The problem seems to be that people think you have control about what is getting leaked, or even are the hacker himself. Which would be kind of amazing, but is just a dumb assumption.

***TO CLARIFY***

I am most certainly not in any way, by any means responsible or related to the leaks. I happened to come across the MegaDump and shared what I had with the rest of the Board.

I used to be on the Mod Team, but that is about as far as this whole thing goes.

I now have adapted the first entry of this thread, as to minimize any confusions, hope that'll work.

Last edited: