***Fap 4.0***

fooster

I don't know how reliable that site is, looks weird to me but here you go

m8, don't be that guy and discredit yourself by being baited so hard via KleptoJihad...change the infamous link to a nice pic of Maisie instead and walk it off... you're better than this. I trust in your abilities to detect utter poor craftsmanship.

Last edited:

fooster

Serious question here...

Who the fuck are these people?
A few b-listers, many c, d- & below. Or other form of "celebs"...not what it quite was the first turn around tho, but some nice ones amongst the drop.

ote7

I'm English, i hardly know any of these English celebs.

Alex Jones looks familiar, i think from the one show. Paige because i watch wrestling, Louisa Johnson because she's a west ham fan and sang at a game but honestly didn't she was famous until i saw her name in the leaks.

Paige is really the only one that does it for me, maybe because like a chavvy emo bitch, or maybe it's because she's been on TV for years with her fucking annoying put on British accent which is annoying half the time but occasionally sexy. It's a mix between the stereotypical British accent but with a mix of chav and not wanting to take a breath in between words but showing her hot body off in her outfits.

I'd say hopefully there's more to come but i doubt I'd know any in all fairness. Emma Watson has already been leaked, only person off the top of my head thats English and i know that hasn't been leaked is Emma stone.
Emma Stone isn't English.

ote7

Are you lot American? It's funny, this is easily the best leaks yet for me, the first fappening was good for A listers like Rihanna but the rest of radoms were shit to me being British, this time round it's fucking amazing because it's random birds off the telly like Alex Jones, Georgia May Foote, Kym Marsh, Louisa Johnson etc. that are the best, fuck me I hope all the names on the list drop
Seriously, though...who the fuck are these people?

bsellie

What is up with these half leaks? - censored but nothing else. Riki Lindholm, Carice Van Houton, Maisie Williams, Sophie Turner, Emily Kinney. Possibly even Ariel Winter and Alison Bree. Where are these coming from? and why aren't they uncensored? Are they really from a trading ring on the dark web?

FiascoJones

What is up with these half leaks? - censored but nothing else. Riki Lindholm, Carice Van Houton, Maisie Williams, Sophie Turner, Emily Kinney. Possibly even Ariel Winter and Alison Bree. Where are these coming from? and why aren't they uncensored? Are they really from a trading ring on the dark web?

Near as I have heard, there are a group of celebrity private photo collectors. They have pics from various sources. Some from the first fappening that were never released, others from various hackers, traders and sellers. They censor the pics to best show what they have to sell or trade, so that their trade partner has an idea of what they are trading for.

The first Fappening was like mind blowing sex with an incredibly hot woman. The second Fappening was morning after sex with that same hot woman. The third Fappening was like a drunken night of sex with a woman you sort-of knew but barely can remember, and when you have a night like that? You get a fourth Fappening where you have developed a slow leakage.

ColinCN

Old I am, but the thought that Carol Kirkwood might be exposed is enough (almost) to give me an instant boner. If the images of Carol are genuine and published, my boner will become almost permanent, and I will never be able to watch her give her "weather" report again without thinking of those images.

I could get off on most of our current TV and News presenters. I have the old honeymoon images of Natasha Kaplinski, and one or two sexy images of Julia Bradbury and others, all of which I adore, so if I could add Carol to that collection, I would happily do so.

E

Example363

Old I am, but the thought that Carol Kirkwood might be exposed is enough (almost) to give me an instant boner. If the images of Carol are genuine and published, my boner will become almost permanent, and I will never be able to watch her give her "weather" report again without thinking of those images.

I could get off on most of our current TV and News presenters. I have the old honeymoon images of Natasha Kaplinski, and one or two sexy images of Julia Bradbury and others, all of which I adore, so if I could add Carol to that collection, I would happily do so.
Natasha Kaplinski???? Julia Bradbury???? What have I missed!!!

ColinCN

New

Natasha Kaplinski???? Julia Bradbury???? What have I missed!!!

Just Google Natasha Kaplinski nude and same for Julia, you'll be pleased, I'm sure.

Freehawaii808

Anyone got more info on those Jessamyn Duke leaks??? There were some previews dropped the other day
Also a little more obscure but Raquel Pennington as well?