unknown vola leak?

MrMisters

I hate to butt in here, more so after getting a compliment last time out; but Muller, you admitted to being a student, therefore living off student loans that tax payers like us fund... so how are you a tax payer? Just asking... o_O

Perhaps he is independently wealthy from all his big-time trading he does........

Reactions: bez
P

Pharoahisangry

I'm fairly sure MM does work, but not asked him to be honest. Glad to hear you do intend to pay off that loan though, when you get a proper job. What you wanna be?

MrMisters

I'm fairly sure MM does work, but not asked him to be honest. Glad to hear you do intend to pay off that loan though, when you get a proper job. What you wanna be?

With the lies he tells & the wonderful imagination he posses I’d imagine he’s destined to be a Lawyer? In truth he’s probably at Hairdressers College

P

Pharoahisangry

Are hairdessers gay then? Who knew?
Homophobic? I would suggest the fact you see Hairdressers as only woman or gay then it’s you that has that issue?

Well my hairdresser is as gay as they come! Give a great short, blow back and sides... oh err, mrs!

MrMisters

Are hairdessers gay then? Who knew?

Well my hairdresser is as gay as they come! Give a great short, blow back and sides... oh err, mrs!

Blow Back? Is that hairdresser code? Muller can you confirm, you’re in you’re 3rd year you must know what a blow back is

MrMisters

If you smell shite..........ask cease-cipher for a preview.........got her set from him

But we don’t need to, you claim to have the set?

Why pass the buck, as Cesar said & I posted, if Mulker is claiming to have the set why does he need to prove anything

Your lies are lying now

MrMisters

Judging by your typing errors.....you've had too many cans tonight!!

Cease-cipher has her set........we made a deal...end of!

Misspelling a fake username, wow I must be hammered eh ha ha

You don’t stick to bets or deals remember, if you did we wouldn’t be reading you’re shite

MrMisters

The deal was........if cease-cipher confirmed he did not have the set.........i would leak a pic to prove he was lying!!

Wow you have bad memory

Nah think your memory is bad wee man, you bet me it would leak last month & if not you would leave never to return ya balloon

MrMisters

Why does Dannywanny have the same IP as you??

Glad you voted for Scotland to stay in the united kingdom

You’re a paranoid little boy ain’t you, 1st it was Bex, then Dude1001 & now it’s DannyWanny, listen I’m one profile but you’re tiny imagination is in overdrive

Maybe he just thinks you’re a lying cunt like the rest of us so likes my replies calling you out for the bullshit you spout

Do you have any friends on here at all?