Your suggestions for the forum

bentobox

Can you only start a PM conversation if you're an admin?

I want to ask someone about something but don't want to clutter the threads/break any site rules/generally be a nuisance.

ScudNutz

Administrator
Staff member
Can you only start a PM conversation if you're an admin?

I want to ask someone about something but don't want to clutter the threads/break any site rules/generally be a nuisance.
you need enough posts to be able to DM someone, so post content and links that are accepted

sobtop

Is the Alerts tab broken? I’m watching a few threads but sometimes I get alerts for the thread and sometime I don’t. I’ve noticed before that if I don’t click on the alert it mutes that alert untill I open the thread again, but just recently I’ve opened all alerts so I’m not sure why I don’t get them? Thanks

fapper

Staff member
Is the Alerts tab broken? I’m watching a few threads but sometimes I get alerts for the thread and sometime I don’t. I’ve noticed before that if I don’t click on the alert it mutes that alert untill I open the thread again, but just recently I’ve opened all alerts so I’m not sure why I don’t get them? Thanks
the alerts tab is working
but I will check it

dolfke75

Don't know if that is possible, but for me it would be much easier if there would be a option to download pictures in a post all at once.

I'm born with a disability and downloaden pictures one by one is difficult for me...

euroboy

ability to comment of posts without adding notification e.g. adding a comment to the post itself. Would save mods hours of cleaning up threads and give users somewhere to discuss legitimate on topic stuff relating to the posted media. Either this or a set of shadow ‘discussion only’ threads for each subject.

Fap_God23

Maybe a tagging function i.e. British, soap opera, singer, etc.
There are a lot of celebrities I like but don't know their names and it isnt until I stumble accidentally I know.

ScudNutz

Administrator
Staff member
Maybe a tagging function i.e. British, soap opera, singer, etc.
There are a lot of celebrities I like but don't know their names and it isnt until I stumble accidentally I know.
people can already make tags when they create a thread, now whether people actually do it is up to them

Beeblebrox

Give us an eyeroll reaction. I'd be getting a ton of use of it with all the whining these days where sad or laughing doesn't quite cut it and bumping is a waste of time.

Selectively blocking alerts for individual users would be nice too, but that's probably quite a bit more work.

ScudNutz

Administrator
Staff member
Give us an eyeroll reaction. I'd be getting a ton of use of it with all the whining these days where sad or laughing doesn't quite cut it and bumping is a waste of time.

Selectively blocking alerts for individual users would be nice too, but that's probably quite a bit more work.
there is an ignore button already, been here since the forum opened. just click on the persons name and you will see it

mickr2013

How about these:

1. Thumbs down emoji for the likes.
2. Adding a down arrow to the pages, like you have for the up arrow, to go to the bottom of the page if you are at the top instead of scrolling down when there are a lot of posts.

Last edited: