WRESTLING DIVAS...DON’T USE REAL NAMES All content welcome as long as it’s at least SEXY Use common sense for SEXY

She’s trying to get fired clearly.

Don't know if she is actively trying, I think it's more being more blase about her position in the company now her husband is out the door, and laying the groundwork for options once he is gone. Depressing thing is I'd fully expect any OF she would launch to end up being tamer than a lot of what she posts on Insta for free at the moment.

TheRussians

Don't know if she is actively trying, I think it's more being more blase about her position in the company now her husband is out the door, and laying the groundwork for options once he is gone. Depressing thing is I'd fully expect any OF she would launch to end up being tamer than a lot of what she posts on Insta for free at the moment.
Someone specifically commented to a post weeks ago: “Girl wanna do OF so bad.” She saw it & responded back to him: “No I don’t.” So she might just be showing herself off because she’s very much in love with herself and her body.

I have a Facebook friend from high school that publicly posted herself in lingerie (with a see-thru bra) because she’s recently become body positive with herself after years of struggling to be so.