WRESTLING DIVAS...DON’T USE REAL NAMES All content welcome as long as it’s at least SEXY Use common sense for SEXY

Yosun

DW not exactly a diva, been wrestling for years, asked her about masturbation videos last week and she sent me a link of her first masturbation video, pretty cool

MisterE2108

Posting this for free on instagram is baffling. She's showing more than just about every wrestling personality on OF and Fansly save for a handful of people.
I think she did it to dig at someone on TwiX because they were giving her crap about posting herself, for what they considered half naked on social media being that she's in a relationship with you know who. Or maybe she was planning to do regardless. I donno, just assuming.

Attachments

• hyyt.jpg
    hyyt.jpg
    39.8 KB · Views: 1,220
She’s trying to get fired clearly.

Don't know if she is actively trying, I think it's more being more blase about her position in the company now her husband is out the door, and laying the groundwork for options once he is gone. Depressing thing is I'd fully expect any OF she would launch to end up being tamer than a lot of what she posts on Insta for free at the moment.