Who are 80% of these twats?

C

Chris Hansen

People acting like they know everyone on here. Most are Olive Oyl thin models they show their shit on the runway any fucking way.
Whomever post should give a description of who the fuck I'm looking at. Also how about some Ariel Winter, ya cunts.

B

Barbarianlovetaco

I am actually liking these later leaks. Kelli Garner has been one of my celeb crushes since I first saw Bully. Alana Blanchard is probably one of the top 3 hottest athletes and Amanda Fuller was someone I definitely appreciated seeing

H

Heisenberg_2K

I fear it's done. If 'the hackers' had anything, then why withhold it? Most of the stuff now is just old leaks that have resurfaced.

T

Treyveon Moses

Most major celebs are being held. They are teasing us with Bs right now. Trust me they have A-List Celebs.

T

Treyveon Moses

No speculation at all. I wish I would have never logged out of kik it was all there. Also this is a SURPRISE. So I'm basically throwing spoilers out there. Continuing on, Y'all continue to assume that it is almost over yet all celebrities have not even been leaked on the list. Another thing popular females have been leaked that's not even on the list. You just have to find them. Plus they even male celebs. A LOST OF MALE CELEBS. You have to realize though the list has those 110 names, when other hackers realized it was a easy icloud that could be breached with basic information they all took upon there will to receive there own photos. Hell I'm responsible for the Meagan good. I had been uploaded to them to Imgur I didn't realize no one had not seen them. :)

G

Gnor1

You keep saying everyone says its over, thats a handful of people on here. If you know its more out there cool, I'll just wait and see what happens.

G

Girlwonder

I am actually liking these later leaks. Kelli Garner has been one of my celeb crushes since I first saw Bully. Alana Blanchard is probably one of the top 3 hottest athletes and Amanda Fuller was someone I definitely appreciated seeing
Not to mention Joy Corrigan who has such a beautiful little bod. (Kinda like mine!!) And she is Fuming over the leaks.