Went viral on WhatsApp..

anonanon

I lost these 3 vids when doing a WhatsApp back up. Not much to go off.. but can anyone recognise them / can point me to them? I was sent them in Nov 2019 so a long time ago!

She was British / Irish and it came with a newspaper article saying she was a teacher or something. there were photos as well, nude selfies.

Attachments

• IMG_8553.jpeg
    IMG_8553.jpeg
    415.9 KB · Views: 1,564
  • IMG_8552.jpeg
    IMG_8552.jpeg
    447.4 KB · Views: 1,562
  • IMG_8551.jpeg
    IMG_8551.jpeg
    374.3 KB · Views: 1,566

Aindriu13new

I lost these 3 vids when doing a WhatsApp back up. Not much to go off.. but can anyone recognise them / can point me to them? I was sent them in Nov 2019 so a long time ago!

She was British / Irish and it came with a newspaper article saying she was a teacher or something. there were photos as well, nude selfies.
How are we supost to try figure out if the pics are blured ? Honestly I wonder about people sometimes

andrebr99

Do you have an Android or Iphone, If android it's easy to get the files back by plugging in your phone to a PC going to your android folder, media and whatsapp from there you go into your whatsapp videos it should still be there under a folder called private or sent if you shared with anyone else.

DarkBLue12345

Is this the same woman? Not got the video but thought the article might help…

Nah that's not the one. The one I'm thinking of it was two work colleagues who were having an affair. They worked in the oil industry in Aberdeen, and he filmed himself fucking her and somehow the video got out. They both lost their jobs