We are back!

SelhurstSaint

If it's all the same to you guys, I'd rather wait and see if the webcams section is restored on this site. If not, it's a shame and I'll stick around to keep posting as much as I can find off of the discords I help run

qwertqwert87

Yes, but models know about this forum and watch it
does it make a difference to dmca if a thread just had mega links in it? My thinking is can you not stop/ask people not to post actual content, say a photo from an OF account, would that make a difference in keeping a thread active? i.e. if all that's posted is a link to another site the content is hosted on?

Togman

You realise Donald Duck has only ever been a cartoon, right? He's not a real duck.

NO - get away - really ...

Any cartoon character can be both "well" drawn by a good animator, and "badly' drawn by someone not having the requisite skills. The well drawn version is considered by many as a modern genre of of art, whereas the badly drawn one looks appalling and is only fit for the bin.

What is the lowest form of wit - ah! yes sarcasm.

Scud Lite

MULLER THE PATHETIC RACIST NONCE
Staff member
NO - get away - really ...

Any cartoon character can be both "well" drawn by a good animator, and "badly' drawn by someone not having the requisite skills. The well drawn version is considered by many as a modern genre of of art, whereas the badly drawn one looks appalling and is only fit for the bin.

What is the lowest form of wit - ah! yes sarcasm.
There have been many wild and out there posts on the forum, but discussing the merits of a cartoon drawing goes straight to the top, this was just a post to let people know the forum is back, please take this to inbox before we are inundated with threads showing Donald in eye watering positions that would ruin many a mans childhood memories, thanks.