UK TV Presenters, Soap Stars and Actresses Leaks and Non Leaks both New and Old.......

Status
Not open for further replies.
F

FrancoTheCat

How? It lists her as a "co-host". Funny as fuck from someone unironically trying to say "I win" as if there's anything to fucking win here.
She was on it for all of 5 minutes a show, I must of missed Ant and Dec's and Ashley's Saturday Night Takeaway

F

FrancoTheCat

So now you get to decide whether or not someone is a "co-host" rather than the show itself?

Dude, just stop. All you'll do is move the goalposts whenever you're wrong. Just stop replying and work on convincing yourself that you didn't just get owned by a Wiki link while the rest of us accept reality. M'kay?
Screenshot_20180625-224346.png
If it says somewhere that she presented the show then I'll concede, but no I don't regard her as the show presenter.

F

FrancoTheCat

I just went by IMDB. She's listed as a "host" in the cast list.

Just checked her Wiki too, and it lists her as a "co-host". Can't help wondering why you seem to miss these obvious sources and happen to only find the ones that fit your original claim...

:rolleyes:
She doesn't host the show, it even says the segment part on imdb. Feel free to post whoever you want, but just chose the most appropriate thread.

F

FrancoTheCat

Right, so she's a "co-host". As in she "hosts" a specific part of the show.

This thread went to shit about forty pages back anyway. I just enjoyed watching you try to bullshit yourself after you committed to arguing with people.
I'm not even saying she's a co-host, like you said she hosted a small part of a show, I'd agree if she actually hosted the main show for any length of time. I don't regard that as being a UK presenter. You might as well start posting anyone who's appeared on UK TV. Why not have Eiza Gonzalez, after all she should be classed as a UK actress after appearing in Baby Driver the UK produced film.

Popcorn777

To be fair to the cunts kicking off over the nationality of these birds, there doesn't seem to be a similar thread specifically for non-uk tits.

I always felt like this thread was a miscellaneous one, for birds that don't quite deserve their own.

We should either rename this one, or create a separate international thread.

Either way this shit isn't worth arguing about, chill the fuck out. What kind of person gets angry about the nationality of a pair of tits? Fucking hell.

Status
Not open for further replies.