UK TV Presenters, Soap Stars and Actresses Leaks and Non Leaks both New and Old.......

Status
Not open for further replies.
P

PharoahEgypt

Look at the state of this. Bonnie langford ffs

Emily Symons? The Aussie, on a list of British leaks? Funny as hell.... Being on Emmerdale don't make you a Brit, other than for retard people making up fake lists....... o_O

H

Harthosi

Emily Symons? The Aussie, on a list of British leaks? Funny as hell.... Being on Emmerdale don't make you a Brit, other than for retard people making up fake lists....... o_O

In oppose to your real lists and masses of leaks you post? ... oh thats right ... you don't. It's no wonder things dont get leaked here when all people do is nitpick spelling which clearly is a typo on Patsy Palmer and whether or not someone known to be in a British soap is british or not. Opinions are like arseholes, everyone has one. And boy does this forum have plenty of both.

P

PharoahEgypt

In oppose to your real lists and masses of leaks you post? ... oh thats right ... you don't. It's no wonder things dont get leaked here when all people do is nitpick spelling which clearly is a typo on Patsy Palmer and whether or not someone known to be in a British soap is british or not. Opinions are like arseholes, everyone has one. And boy does this forum have plenty of both.

Perhaps you should actually go back and look through this thread before accusing me of not posting anything? And the fact the person isn't British is a massive point, when the whole frikkin' thread is supposed to be about them...! Dummy! Now get back under your bridge and learn a bit more grammar!

finchy6968

Jesus why all the confrontation on this thread? Arent we all here to ogle naked celebs? I don’t understand the constant hostility especially towards people who have posted decent stuff. I’m not a leaker but I wish I was and although my status says new member I’ve been here from the start, and only just started posting as I am sick of all the fighting and bitching over fuck all!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.