Thumbnails in the Celebrity Sexy Photos forum?

13Alien

Crapper upload five pages worth of updates and it takes forever to load a post because there's 50 full size photos in each one. Any chance those could be thumbnails instead?

ScudNutz

Administrator
Staff member
yeah thats a no, when crapper first started posting small thumbnails people started complaining to fapper that pics were to small and they had to click on them... i think its the people who use their phones

13Alien

yeah thats a no, when crapper first started posting small thumbnails people started complaining to fapper that pics were to small and they had to click on them... i think its the people who use their phones
That sucks. It wouldn't be so bad if he didn't post 50 pictures of somebody moving one inch, but it takes forever to load even one new picture when there's a ton of pics that have to load before it.

tazz85

It's getting kind of ridiculous now, 15 pages in Celebrity Sexy Photos the last 24 hours. With what looks like hundreds of hi-res photos (top quality btw! )
But i'd very much appreciate thumbnails, with these huge pics.. sorry, doesn't work for me

fmw75

I humbly second (third?) that opinion… these pages are very painful to load. @fapper

Last edited by a moderator: