Do you think this is Sophie turner?

• Yes

Votes: 159 45.8%
  • No

Votes: 188 54.2%

• Total voters
R

Reap the whirlwind

and now her dog got run over by a car and died. Bad week for Lady Sansa.
Gonna be the first to say - I don’t get it. Never watched GOT and she is an ok looking woman but that’s about it. Nothing special at all.

That show seems to have done better than any other in convincing people that average looking people are stunning. Rose Leslie and Kit Harrington are prime examples. If most people walked past Maisie Williams in the street, they wouldn’t give her a second glance.
So everybody comes on here to crack one off and what do they get, a fucking in depth speech that wouldn’t look out of place in a bastard end of term paper explaining why you will NEVER get laid, and mr fucking buzzkill “oh no her dog is dead” bet you two are the life and soul of parties:rolleyes::eek::D:D

Gonna be the first to say - I don’t get it. Never watched GOT and she is an ok looking woman but that’s about it. Nothing special at all.

That show seems to have done better than any other in convincing people that average looking people are stunning. Rose Leslie and Kit Harrington are prime examples. If most people walked past Maisie Williams in the street, they wouldn’t give her a second glance.

You sound like you have some major resentment over people you barely know. This forum just wants to see tits and ass.

Also you realise that what you've said about Kit Harrington and Maisie Williams can be applied to about 90% of celebrities out there. No one here thinks Maisie William's is the most beautiful woman on the planet but we just wanna see her fucking tits.

The Collector

You sound like you have some major resentment over people you barely know. This forum just wants to see tits and ass.

Also you realise that what you've said about Kit Harrington and Maisie Williams can be applied to about 90% of celebrities out there. No one here thinks Maisie William's is the most beautiful woman on the planet but we just wanna see her fucking tits.
I dont find Maise attractive at all.. but I like tits so I mean... tits

Resentment? :D

I said that there are three or four people from a show who are overrated in the looks department. Get some perspective.

Last edited:
So everybody comes on here to crack one off and what do they get, a fucking in depth speech that wouldn’t look out of place in a bastard end of term paper explaining why you will NEVER get laid, and mr fucking buzzkill “oh no her dog is dead” bet you two are the life and soul of parties:rolleyes::eek::D:D
I’m flattered that you think that my comment is “in depth”! I’m impressed at the amount of anger that my comment has caused and the amount of opinion that people have assumed and attributed to me. Good work lads.

johnyGash

I’m flattered that you think that my comment is “in depth”! I’m impressed at the amount of anger that my comment has caused and the amount of opinion that people have assumed and attributed to me. Good work lads.
It was just a pointless comment. I think that is why people are having a go at you. If you don't like the looks of these actors who cares?

R

Reap the whirlwind

There has been a suggestion that she was actually taking off her top, but downwards rather than upwards; see the first few pics of this Kristen Stewart set where she uses this technique:
Well spotted you’re like Detective Pikachu;):D That technique is clearly for pervs with long lenses tho coz no way in hell its easier or more convenient to take a tiny piece of cloth from chest to feet instead of chest to head:eek::D

glorb1

so is that a no on the other picture or pictures featured on the cover of that magazine? the phun thread got locked for some reason and no one else seems to be talking about it