Shannon Twins

JanniR

Does anyone have the video of the twins sucking dick together? I checked the video links posted, and don't see it there. Apologies if I missed it. Would love to see that.

fudefrak

When you say full lez do you mean more than what's shown in the album posted earlier? In the album you have one video where they're making out in the tub naked on top of each other, a few other makeouts, a few videos where one twin dildos the other, one where the other twin sticks her tongue out mimicking licking (but not actually doing it) while dildoing her sister, one video where one twin does just briefly touch the other's pussy. Lots of near stuff, but are the expensive videos they're selling include stuff you wouldn't usually expect, like pussy eating or fingering? Because if so, how much do they charge for something like that?

ScudNutz

Administrator
Staff member
When you say full lez do you mean more than what's shown in the album posted earlier? In the album you have one video where they're making out in the tub naked on top of each other, a few other makeouts, a few videos where one twin dildos the other, one where the other twin sticks her tongue out mimicking licking (but not actually doing it) while dildoing her sister, one video where one twin does just briefly touch the other's pussy. Lots of near stuff, but are the expensive videos they're selling include stuff you wouldn't usually expect, like pussy eating or fingering? Because if so, how much do they charge for something like that?
bro, just check it out yourself and enjoy. if you are not happy with the contents please subscribe and show everyone where they went wrong.

fudefrak

I'm certainly willing to subscribe and pay for said content if it goes beyond what I've seen posted here and is within a reasonable cost. I've gotten girls to do things they didn't usually do publicly on there before for the right price, but if I don't think there's any chance of that I won't bother.