Ruby Summers

dirtydave

The two were the ones with her bf I'm guessing? Did you ever see the third one?
yes 2 with her bf at the time (just remembered after the first 1 there was a short clip of her and the bf on onlyfans in a new scene, but have never seen the full scene anywhere. The 3rd had a screenshot on onlyfans in a dm with the ppv for it think it was 12 or 13 min long, not in my messages now when Ive looked back

Knowledge93

yes 2 with her bf at the time (just remembered after the first 1 there was a short clip of her and the bf on onlyfans in a new scene, but have never seen the full scene anywhere. The 3rd had a screenshot on onlyfans in a dm with the ppv for it think it was 12 or 13 min long, not in my messages now when Ive looked back
Thanks I tried to message her but I did not get a response. I was willing to spend the 120 or whatever it was

dirtydave

1 was with a white guy the other was with a black guy, not seen a 3rd
2 was with the same white guy. So youve seen the bbc bj then? was tempted but was too expensive to me, maybe if it was sex then yes I'd of paid more. what did you think of it compared to the 1st bj that was splashed all over camwhores and spankbang

soggs

2 was with the same white guy. So youve seen the bbc bj then? was tempted but was too expensive to me, maybe if it was sex then yes I'd of paid more. what did you think of it compared to the 1st bj that was splashed all over camwhores and spankbang
It was ok, was shot from a distance so there wasn’t any close ups like the 1st one and there was no finish either

dirtydave

Yes the one with the white guy there was a finish but not with the black guy. Either that or it was too far away to see it
damn thats a shame - bet there was more bits that didnt make the cut, was it long? Did anyone catch her live BG cam shows on adultwork?

dirtydave

a lucy summers fan has told me that lucy couldnt make the shoot with Ruby at b2t for hard GG, so its just a solo Ruby b2t...

dirtydave

I didn't see Lucy as the right partner for Ruby anyway. I could be wrong, but it looks like we'll never know.
they was pals back in the days, went away on holiday together. Gutted.
Who do you think b2t need to get in for Rubys first hard GG?

The Born2Tease website have a number of Ruby videos in their VIP section with titles including 'XXX', 'cumshot' 'POV'. It asks you to email for details. Has anyone? And are the videos what they purport to be?