Rosie Jones

X

xc1469

Among the many British glamor models who have become famous thanks to Page3, Nuts, Zoo, FHM etc, probably Rosie is the one with the most beautiful body surely she is not the one with the biggest breasts but overall she is very well graceful

DARacing

Among the many British glamor models who have become famous thanks to Page3, Nuts, Zoo, FHM etc, probably Rosie is the one with the most beautiful body surely she is not the one with the biggest breasts but overall she is very well graceful

I agree with you. For me she's the best with no doubts. She hasn't the biggest tits but for me they are perfect. Big enough for her body, and especially the shape is amazing, and even her nipples makes you look at them. I can't find better breasts in other girls. But also, she's very very beautiful. She's one of the tallest girls of her time in Nuts and Page 3, so her legs and her body are incredible, her ass... and what is more, and what for me makes an important difference, her face is stunning. I can be watching only her face for hours, and this is a big difference with other girls that have amazing bodies and boobs, but they are not such beatuful as Rosie.... and even in videos and interviews she looks very nice, funny and outgoing.

Maybe a podium of girls could be with Lucy Pinder and Holly Peers. But if I have to take one, would be Rosie without doubts.

GJ29

I agree with you. For me she's the best with no doubts. She hasn't the biggest tits but for me they are perfect. Big enough for her body, and especially the shape is amazing, and even her nipples makes you look at them. I can't find better breasts in other girls. But also, she's very very beautiful. She's one of the tallest girls of her time in Nuts and Page 3, so her legs and her body are incredible, her ass... and what is more, and what for me makes an important difference, her face is stunning. I can be watching only her face for hours, and this is a big difference with other girls that have amazing bodies and boobs, but they are not such beatuful as Rosie.... and even in videos and interviews she looks very nice, funny and outgoing.

Maybe a podium of girls could be with Lucy Pinder and Holly Peers. But if I have to take one, would be Rosie without doubts.
She’s not gonna shag you mate

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
H OnlyFans 0
H Requests 2
B Other Models 3
crapper Celebrity Sexy Photos 1
T Celebrity Leaked Photos 44