Rosie Jones

Fribbit

Attack of the Rosie clones (first AI trained model)

Don't be annoyed they aren't actually her - I dunno if it's against the rules (delete if so). Pretty neat though, you can soon probably create infinite images of whatever you like?

View attachment 1837862View attachment 1837863View attachment 1837864View attachment 1837865View attachment 1837866View attachment 1837867
That's pretty amazing. What did you do to create these? Pretty cool to basically be able to create whole new shoots. I'd be curious to see a pic with her ass in it to see if it replicates her tattoo.

apollovermouth

That's pretty amazing. What did you do to create these? Pretty cool to basically be able to create whole new shoots. I'd be curious to see a pic with her ass in it to see if it replicates her tattoo.
Stable diffusion as is all the rage now. But you have to select images to train and I'm working out how to do whole subjects. There were a lot of bad photos! Sometimes body is good, but face is bad etc. Sometimes you end up with someone who looks more like stacy poole :D

Attachments

• 00103-2134683876.png
    00103-2134683876.png
    450 KB · Views: 423

steve25

We need more! lol I know in some shoots they covered up the mole on her right boob and just under her right boob
If you are that desperate for new pictures of Rosie why dont you just buy some off Alison Webster. I suggested pooling our resources together before to buy in bulk off Alison but nobody was interested in fact I was laughed at on this forum, maybe in years to come that opinion might change, but Alison hasn't had good health of late so maybe all of her Rosie pictures might just get lost forever then get destroyed?

St Jimmy

If you are that desperate for new pictures of Rosie why dont you just buy some off Alison Webster. I suggested pooling our resources together before to buy in bulk off Alison but nobody was interested in fact I was laughed at on this forum, maybe in years to come that opinion might change, but Alison hasn't had good health of late so maybe all of her Rosie pictures might just get lost forever then get destroyed?
Sad to hear Alison is not well at the moment hope she gets well soon. And I agree I would rather see Rosie Jones not AI Rosie Jones

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
H OnlyFans 0
H Requests 2
B Other Models 3
crapper Celebrity Sexy Photos 1
T Celebrity Leaked Photos 44