Rosie Jones

ScudNutz

Administrator
Staff member
I had my account on here suspended for even daring to criticise the person who basically through their needless actions shut down Alisons account where we all saw brilliant nude pictures of our page 3 favourites. that's the type of people you have to deal with on here. Total *****s
"so for all those fucking pricks that thought they were being clever. well you've ruined it for everybody you fucking cunt. you complete fucking cunt"
"vegastrav - you are a fucking prick - and a fucking cunt."

that is not a criticism, thats you being a complete dickhead. you earned that month ban. I also told you TWICE, to buy up her shit if you were so worried about it going up in smoke

Namecaller

"so for all those fucking pricks that thought they were being clever. well you've ruined it for everybody you fucking cunt. you complete fucking cunt"

that is not a criticism, thats you being a complete dickhead. you earned that month ban. I also told you TWICE, to buy up her shit if you were so worried about it going up in smoke
"calm down, calm down, soft lad!" lol :D

Vegastrav

Woh woh. Why are you yelling at me? I wasn’t complaining or the one that got banned.

ScudNutz

Administrator
Staff member
Woh woh. Why are you yelling at me? I wasn’t complaining or the one that got banned.
do you not notice the quotation marks. thats what steve25 said about you and why he got banned in the 1st place, hes trying to act like his criticism of you was valid. hence i have QUOTED him

Pelaplatanos_38

Good pictures. Rosie Jones is gorgeous. And these photos bring back memories, when I was in college, and I knew that every 2 weeks his photos would appear on page 3 haha. And these from Chatabox are excellent. Hopefully there are more.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
H OnlyFans 0
H Requests 2
B Other Models 3
crapper Celebrity Sexy Photos 1
T Celebrity Leaked Photos 44